Chapter 9: THE REAL JOURNEY STARTS NOW...part 4

Keerthi POV:

*As you woke up in an unfamiliar room ... Stars and galaxies filled around you you were scared and called out names to find out were you were*

KN: DAD...Brother... Kakashi... Uncle Obito... Mom... Is anyone here... *starts to cry* Is anybody here...

??? : don't cry... They are fine...

*you here a voice behind you... When you looked behind you saw a girl in her teens walking towards you... *

KN: who are you.. Why did you bring me here...

??? : don't worry I won't hurt you... But don't you recognize me..

KN: huh..

??? :look closely in the mirror...

*You turned around and saw a mirror.. The girl in her teens stood beside you..*

KN: you do kinda look fimiliar... Though...

??? : you wanna see how look when your older...

KN: is that really possible...

??? :why don't you take a look at yourself...

*the girl beside you snapped her fingers you in the mirror.. And when you saw yourself as an older girl... You were shocked.. *

KN: wait... We.. How... But... *confused*

??? : I am Keerthi Namikaze... From an another dimension..

KN:*you turned towards her direction* wait you are me.. But how??

KN(A): well... Let me explain it to you in a way you would understand...

KN: ok...

KN(A): you see this universe is made of different dimensions... And only a few know it...

KN: only a few..?

KN(A): yes only who travel through space and time.. Would know about this...

KN: then... Why am I here... What does this all mean...

KN(A): well.. I am here on mission for you..

KN: A mission...?? But I'm not even a genin yet...

KN(A): you don't need to be a genin... You have to just believe in yourself...
Your destiny has already been decided... But it's upto you.. Whether you want it or not...

KN: but why me..??

KN(A): Universe is full of surprises... Nobody knows what kinds of secrets does it holds... You might feel very depressed right now... But the truth is...if the universe has selected you... That means your the one...

KN: I'm the one... * shaking voice*

KN(A): everyone one of your close members... Some were supposed to be dead...

KN: WAIT WHAT!!

KN(A): yes some where never supposed to be alive... And want you to find out one of them...

KN: but how..?

KN(A): you have to find them...it's your choice to follow your destiny or not..

KN: I'll think about it...

KN(A): take your time ok...

KN: ok...

KN(A): ready to go back...

KN: but how can i go back...

KN(A): Easy...But remember this...our conversation is between us...

KN: ok.. Got it.. I won't tell anyone...