chapter 2 : Part 2.....

Kakashi POV:
*As I was turning back feeling disappointed that there is nothing I can do to save the village... My friends and I we're headed back to the village... Suddenly I hear someone scream my name..I stopped my trail and looked back... A girl was running catching her right arm I think she got hurt... Her tears were rolling down.... She finally stopped her tracks... Panting *

KN: Kakashi I need your help.... *panting*

*I was shocked that how this girl knew my name *

Kakashi : how do you know my name miss..?

Keerthi POV:
*when he asked that I realized that he doesn't know who I am so I played along... *

KN: your Kakashi of the sharingan aren't you.. Please I need your help...

*you look at his expression being mysterious as always*

Kakashi: how can I help you miss..

KN: you need to save da... I mean Lord 4th ... Cuz I can feel his chakra running out at this rate he's gonna die..

*Kakashi was a bit shocked*

Kakashi: so your a sensory type ninja

KN: yes..

Kureni: but how can we save them when there is a barrier...

KN: leave that to me...

*everyone was a bit confused of what you said... You turned to your side and tried to do the hand signs ... But your luck wasn't cooperating your arm was even more painful then before... *

RIN POV:
*As she fell on the ground I was a bit worried.. I quickly went to her started to heal her

Rin: what happened..

KN : earlier my arm just got paralyzed and now I can't move it...

Rin : alright say still...

*I used my medical ninjustu to remove the paralysis *

KN: *you were moving your arm freely.. * thanks I guess.. Although it's gonna be only for a little while..

*I got confused why she said that.. *

Keerthi POV:
*As I got up fixing myself*

Kakashi : alright then how are gonna save Lord 4th .. There's are barrier that can't allow us inside

KN : as I said leave that to me..

*you did the necessary hand signs and opened a portal.. You could everyone was a bit slightly amazed... *

KN: we just need to get through this portal.. And will be right in front of them..

Guy: alright then let the power of youth shine..

KN : please enter..

* they were all hesitant but hearing the nine tails aggressive roar.. They had to step in...

Minato POV:
Me and kushina saw the nine tails was about to attack our baby boy so we both stood in front of to save him... But someone showed up saving us.. When we looked back, we saw the young generation coming out of the portal , standing for the village... And I also saw girl she was very young I couldn't recognize who she is... But I felt like I have a connection with her for a long time...

Minato: takes for coming guys.. But how did you end up here the barrier shouldn't let anyone in..

Kakashi: this smart girl here had found a way in..