Chapter 4: Survival In The Mall

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

Jessica: "My god." She said.

Brad: "What? What is it?" He asked her and Jessica grab Brad and take him outside and the two of them talking and (Y/N) who was look at the two of them having a talk and (Y/N) prepare to going out right now by himself.

(Y/N): "Hey, stay here...I'll be back for awhile to investigate all everything around here." He said to Frank.

Frank: "Got you, man." He said to him and then the journalist watch (Y/N) who step out of the door and begin to heading out to somewhere else in the mall and he got everything that he really need to fight these zombies out there. Then (Y/N) just walking out to somewhere else in this world and make (Y/N) just load the weapon up by himself and when (Y/N) begin to walking out to somewhere else in the mall.

As for the FBI agents who were stood right there and they both talking and then Jessica talk with Brad about (Y/N) is an elite member of Skull.

Brad: "He's the member of Skull?!? You mean this guy is an executioner of terrorists like Umbrella?" He asked Jessica.

Jessica: "Yes, I heard the story of him...he's the professional assassin and soldier who destroy the Umbrella place burning all everything down like Raccoon city." She said to Brad and make the African American man who was grit his teeth and let out a 'tch' and then Brad was sigh out and he said.

Brad: "W-What is this guy doing in here? The town of Willamette?" He asked Jessica.

Jessica: "I don't know...he looks like retired member already...I have no idea what kind of plan he was up to...but at least he does know about the outbreak virus in Raccoon city and also this town as well." She said to Brad.

Brad: "So, what are we going to do?" He asked.

Jessica: "Maybe we can ask him to help." She said to him.

Brad: "You're kidding, right? Look at this man...the profile say that guy is doing justice and he is dangerous killer who showing those terrorists without mercy. What if he will find out that Professor Barnaby is one of the Umbrella member...he will kill him." He said to Jessica.

Jessica: "That's the Skull squad...they are the executioners who executed at these criminals by themselves." She said to him and make the FBI agent thinking and he nod his head and then the two FBI agents turn to see Frank is going to stay here and he won't even get out and he got whatever that he really need to do is find the true answer about this world.

S. Shoot

K. Kill

U. Unlimited.

L. Level.

L. Leader.

Brad: "Jesus, just who the hell is this guy?" He asked himself.

Time Skip Later.

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was walking out to this mall and make him notice there were bunch of zombies are up there and make him notice them were walk slowly and then (Y/N) sigh and he aim his assault rifle weapon and shoot at the heads of zombies and take them down. Then (Y/N) kill 16 zombies in the heads with headshots and he grab the grenade out and make him throw it to the other zombies and blow them up into pieces like nothing.

(Y/N): "I'm going to take anyone of you out!" He shout out and begin to open firing his weapon at those zombies and take many of them out.