Chapter 22: Chuck's Framed

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "We have to move now." He said to them and make Chuck nod his head and he pick up his own daughter in his arms and then (Y/N) take another weapon out and what he is holding the weapon is submachine gun F2000 with tactical on. Then (Y/N) start to load the weapon up and make him check the ammos that he had is 15 of them and he sigh out little bit.

(Y/N): "Alright, stick with me....we are going to get the hell out of here alright?" He asked Chuck and make him nod his head and then he said.

(Y/N): "Are you ready?" He asked him.

Chuck: "Yeah." He said to him that he always prepare.

(Y/N): "Let's roll!" He said and he kick the door down and make the two of them begin to running out to somewhere else and they both going to survive in this hellhole place and then they both tries their best to keep themselves alive.

Time Skip Later.

In Somewhere Else.

The two of them are running up to somewhere and they both were finally got there as fast as they could and then (Y/N) with Chuck were panting out little bit and (Y/N) asked him and her.

(Y/N): "Anyone else got bitten or scratch?" He asked Chuck and make the man shook his head and he said.

Chuck: "No, I'm fine...I am totally fine...and my daughter got bit but she had the zombrex." He said to him and then (Y/N) heard about the Zombrex and he didn't know what kind of zombrex and then they both look around and saw many zombies all around here. Then (Y/N) told the two of them to get in the safety right now and make (Y/N) turn to face zombies and he begin to shooting at them with his weapon and use the underneath of rifle and make him hold grenade launcher and shot it toward to the zombies.

Blow them up.

When (Y/N) was running back to the others right away and make him finally went in there by himself and then (Y/N) was sigh out little bit and then (Y/N) turn his head to look at the others and they are the survivors. Then Chuck was holding his own daughter in his hands and make him kept her safe from the danger and then (Y/N) was sigh out and he got a mission from the Skull Squad and they want him to find the terrorist name is TK...and he's the one who work with Umbrella and have the subjects of those specimen monsters.

(Y/N): "*If I killed him...that would be my pleasure.*" He thought himself and make (Y/N) was sigh out little bit and he take the candy out and put it on his mouth and make him gulped it down on his throat and then (Y/N) sigh little bit.

Chuck: "Are you alright?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I'm fine...just tired for running." He said to him.

Chuck: "Yeah me too, man." He said to (Y/N) and then they both heard the doors opened out and revealed there was an old man who dressing as a cop and he looks like someone else that (Y/N) need to be careful about him.

" He said to (Y/N) and then they both heard the doors opened out and revealed there was an old man who dressing as a cop and he looks like someone else that (Y/N) need to be careful about him