Chapter 13: Dr. Barnaby's Death

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Calm down...I know you are angry about the Santa Cabeza...I will help you find the murderer who cause behind this." He said to her and make her taken surprise.

Isabella: "You will help me?" She asked (Y/N) and make him said.

(Y/N): "Yes, you see...I'm not like any other for what you thinking about. I'll help you get your revenge toward to the bastard." He said to her and then Isabella was take surprise from (Y/N) who is helping her out and Jill came back to (Y/N) and she said.

Jill: "Good new that they are dead...seems we take many of them out...anyway we need to get the foods." She said to (Y/N) and make him nod his head and he look back at Isabella and he said.

(Y/N): "You are going to tell me the name of this person that you want us to kill...and we can avenge your place and people." He said to her and this surprise her enough for what she just heard (Y/N) tell her and this prove her enough for what she heard (Y/N) tell her. This make Isabella was smile up and she look at him and she definitely known (Y/N) was a good man and yep...he's a good man who can doing his own right thing to bring the justice and she asked him.

Isabella: "I-I don't know how to say...thank you...how can I repay you-" She tries to said and (Y/N) was shook his head and make him told her.

(Y/N): "There's no need for that...I don't need anything to repay...but only thing for what I am going to do is...killing these terrorists and send them to the hell where they belong to." He said to her and then (Y/N) look at Jill and make her nod her head and then the two of them begin to moving out right away and they went back to the office by themselves and especially Isabella want to join with (Y/N). Then (Y/N) with Jill and Isabella are going up there by themselves and they need to get in the office and having a long talk with the others.

Time Skip Later.

In Office.

When the three of them arrive in the office by themselves and they both just arrive right on the time and make the three of them turn their heads to look around and they saw Brad is alright and same to Jessica as well. Then Frank is here and he brought the old man is here right on the time and that person could be him...Dr. Barnaby and that's really him and the old man who seems to be terrible by himself and make him looks like in the picture of him from Umbrella member and (Y/N) finally caught him.

(Y/N): "That's Dr. Barnaby." He said to himself.

" He said to himself

Dr. Barnaby.

Isabella: "That's him...he's the one who create the virus and cause all the nightmares and zombies." She said to (Y/N).

Jill: "(Y/N), do whatever you do." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I'm on it." He said to her and he turn his head back to look at the others and he asked them.