Chapter 21: Fight For Survive

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

There was a show where the players going to win this game after they must slaughtering the rest of those zombies in the game and looks like cage of zombies that they both are stuck in there and they cannot get out of the cage. Don't worry, all everything was set up that they won't even get out of here and these zombies are slower and they cannot break in through the cage and right now the game was begin to start right away.

(A/N: One thing the green suit motherfucker...I hate that fucker...he's trash talker and asshole.)

The winner is...

CHUCK GREENE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chuck Greene/Motorcycle Stunt Racer.

After Chuck Greene was won the game and make him get the champion gift and Chuck went back to his locker and prepare to getting dresses up with regular normal outfit and before he is going to leave right away. Then Chuck need to going back to see his own daughter Katey and make him want to see her is going to be alright...until out of nowhere there was an explode comes from the room and make Chuck taken surprise for what he just heard the explode comes from somewhere in the building.

Chuck: "What in the hell is going on?" He asked himself and make him tries to open the elevator door and since this is what happened when the protagonist saw there were some kind of riot and make these civilians running away from here. Then he notice there were sort of zombies are biting some other victims and they both were screaming out in fear and run away.

Chuck: "Oh no, not this again..." He said to himself and make him was seen this whole things looks like scare and it happened again from the other city that he lost his lovely wife and he only get his daughter to get away from here. Then the two of them are the only survivors that they need to get away from the apocalypse and madness city.

Chuck: "I need to get out of this place right now before-" He tries to said and make the man notice there is one zombie who notice him and make the zombie tries to walking toward to Chuck and prepare to bite him. Then Chuck was take a stepped back away from the elevator door cause the zombie went closer and more closer and out of nowhere a gunshot hit at the back of zombie's head.

Chuck: "What in the-" He tries to said and he look up there and make him notice there was a figure who stood right there when he aiming his handgun at the zombies and aim the gun at those zombies and prepare to shoot. The figure who was dressing in combat outfit and he had bulletproof vest, tactical outfit as well and fingerless gloves as well...and he is holding pistol gun sig Sauer.

and he is holding pistol gun sig Sauer