Chapter 15: The Veteran Soldier/Yawn

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) with Jill are heading out in this mall and the two of them are going to different way that they really need to going and before they take a steps and (Y/N) who put his right arm to held Jill back away from something else in front of him. 

Jill: "What? What's wrong?" She asked (Y/N) and make him pointing his finger over there and he saw there is a claymore boobytrap in the front.

Jill: "Is that-" She tries to said.

(Y/N): "A claymore." He said to her.

Jill: "Shit, looks like someone else who just setup a trap." She said to (Y/N) and the two of them stepped out of the boobytrap and the two of them begin to walking up there and they both went inside there and seen some boxes and all everything. Then (Y/N) look up there and he saw there was a dead bodies are hanging upside down and it looks like they were zombies....their heads cut off and leave the bloods spill all over down on the ground.

(Y/N): "Jesus Christ." He said to himself.

Jill: "Whoa...who did this to them?" She asked (Y/N) and make him thinking out and he said.

(Y/N): "I have no idea....something just kill them. But whatever it is...these zombies were cuts and slashes by the professional assassin and some sort of soldier." He said to Jill.

Jill: "I see...so what's gotta to do with-" She tries to said and interrupted by a loud voice comes from behind and make the two of them turn around with their weapons drawn at someone else tries to hunt the two of them. Then (Y/N) with Jill saw there was a man dressing up with sleeveless red shirt, blue jean pant, hat, and black leather boots also he got a knife in his right hand also (Y/N) look at the dog tags on the chest.

 Then (Y/N) with Jill saw there was a man dressing up with sleeveless red shirt, blue jean pant, hat, and black leather boots also he got a knife in his right hand also (Y/N) look at the dog tags on the chest

(A/N: I felt bad about this guy...He lost his own family.)

(Y/N): "*A Vietnam Soldier.*" He thought himself and make him turn his head to look up at the man was looks like insane and madness as hell and he is sort of become psychopath and then the soldier speak out.

???: "Name your rank, soldier!!!!!!!!!!!!" He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "(Y/N) (L/N)...an Skull Squad member." He said to him.

???: "Hmmm...never heard it before...but you two are disturbed my place and now you two must die here in this instantly with the other rest of these goddamn zombies." He said to (Y/N) and Jill and this make the two of them dodge out of the ways. Then Jill was about to raise her shotgun aiming at the Vietnam soldier and then (Y/N) raise his hand up and put his hand on her weapon and he told her.

(Y/N): "Easy, Jill....I'll handle this." He said to her and he give her the two weapons is submachine gun and shotgun also (Y/N) was take his combat knife out and prepare for fight this man right here.