Chapter 11: Jill Valentine (Lemon)

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) with Jill went back to the office right away and they spot there was Jessica, Brad, and Frank isn't here...and where the hell is he.

(Y/N): "Jessica, where's Frank?" He asked her.

Frank: "He's heading out and looks some foods and supplies." He said to (Y/N) and make her notice there is someone else stand beside with (Y/N) and she look at this woman and she asked (Y/N).

Jessica: "Who is this?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "My partner...Jill Valentine...she is the squad team of Skull." He said to her and then Jill taken surprise to see (Y/N) who even lie to Jessica about her but he just save her life and he doesn't want her to be find out.

Jessica: "I see...so why are you two back here?" She asked (Y/N) and he told her that he need to get the grenade and even flashbang from the duffel bag and then (Y/N) was got everything for what he need to do. Then Jill look at the two FBI agents and then Brad was resting in the bed because he got hurt and (Y/N) with Jill are the only best chance to get fight and killing these zombies and also some monsters around here in this world and then the two of them were step out of the office and they start to heading out to somewhere else by themselves.

(Y/N): "Jill, remembered...this isn't nice normal world...all these psychopaths were become insane already." He said to her.

Jill: "I know but..." She tries to said but (Y/N) interrupted her for what she tries to speak. 

(Y/N): "But they should be punish...they must be punishes for what they did their crimes and sins. I don't care if they tries to do...but they need to be stopped...Humans are monsters but monsters are the psychopaths that need to put down like a dog." He said to Jill and make her heard this and she nod her head and then the two of them went to the hallway without zombies in this mall and this is what happened when the two of them are alone by themselves.

Jill: "Fuck me now!" She growled her eyes brown eyes glowing either getting a feral grin from (Y/N) before pinning her to the wall.

(Y/N): "As you wish, Jill." He said in a dark husky tone and then (Y/N) take her to the other room from this mall and it looks like break time room.

(LEMON SMUT WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

(Y/N) shreds his and Jill's clothes leaving them naked Jill's shaven snatch wet looking at his 9 inches member before stroking it while licking the tip hungrily making him growl in pleasure before he groans seeing Jill engulf his member down her throat while staring at him.

Jill begins to suck and slobber all over his cock while rubbing his balls causing him more pleasure before grabbing her hair and begins face fucking her making Jill's eyes roll into the back of her head while fingering her pussy at the intense pleasure her mate is causing her.

After 40 minutes (Y/N) feels his cock twitch before moaning as he came down Jill's throat who sucks all of it making his member harden instantly before placing his cock at her entrance.

Jill: "Don't worry about my hymen it broke thanks to your training." She assured him getting a nod as he plunged into her womb instantly making her scream in pleasure bucking her hips as he pounds her turning her mind into mush from overwhelming pleasure.

(Y/N) growl out toward to her.

(Y/N): "You like that don't you, bitch!" Jill moans in lust at her mate's dominating voice as his thrusts pick up speed and force their flesh making against each other making lewd sounds in corridors.

Jill growls nibbling his ear and began matching his thrusts eager to show him her stamina, as a grin spreads on both faces before howling in pleasure before her leg is lifted over his shoulder and pushed against the wall as his cock pounds her deeper and harder than before making her drool with a 'fucked stupid' look on her face before feeling his cock swell inside her and a warm feeling in her stomach as his seed paint her insides white with hoses of it.

She pants before screaming in pain and pleasure from his cock stretching her ass making him smirk before fucking the hell out of her ass making her moan in pleasure loving the way he is fucking her

Jill: "Faster!" she all but growled getting a nod from his hips became a blur.

She groans out to (Y/N) and make her want more.

Jill: "HARDER! (Y/N)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she howled making the skull member roar as he pounded her small hole burying his cock into her cumming and causing her to orgasm instantly before moving again making her eyes widen.

(Y/N): "I'm going to fuck you until you are sore all over." He growled and leaned into her ear.

(Y/N): "Jill..." he rolled her name over his tongue making her shiver in excitement the next few hours the room were filled with lewd moans.

(ENDING LEMON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

After the two of them were laying on the ground and they both were sleeping little bit and then (Y/N) who even sit up and he take the picture out from Jill who had it with her.

(Y/N): "Jill...I'm sorry that I wasn't there for you." He said to her and he kiss her in the forehead and then he still awake and got an important job that he need to do.

To Be Continued.