Introduction

INTRODUCTION:

A Girl with a troubled past is forced to moved in with A new foster family who have 7 sons. Annika Knightly had the best life she had very loving and kind parents, the best group of friends, the perfect house. However that all came crashing down when her parents got into a car accident and her life slowly started to fall down the drain. She lost her family, friends and house in the space of a day. She was placed in an abusive foster home with foster parents who despised her and only wanted her to make them money. Then she is removed from the foster home and has to move in with the Carters. The Carters are a family with two loving parents and their 7 sons and dog. They are the most popular and we'll known family in there town.However Annika does not plan to stick around and make friends as she blues that the Carters will just be the same as her last foster home and all abuse her.

Will Annika find herself getting close to the Carters or will she let her past affect her and not trust them.

COPYRIGHT:

All rights are reserved for Hethron

Do not copy my story as this is against the law as copyright is illegal.

In this book there are going to be no trigger warnings so if eating disorders, abuse or suicidal, mentions of rape.thoughts are triggering I advise you not to read this book.