Chapter five

ANNIKAS BEDROOM ⬆️

As the boys began to come down, Anninaks heart rate and breathing both increased as she was trembling with fear on the inside but trying to look confident.

"Hello, I am Ethan. I am the oldest and am 18 years old" Ethan said.

"Hi, I am Braden. I am 17 and am the second oldest and this is my twin Hunter who is 15 minutes younger". Bradan said with a confident smirk on his face smiling at his twin while Hunter glared at him. This made Annika scared of Hunter as he seemed to have quite the temper also his stare made shivers go down her spine.

"Hi, I am James, and the hottest brother. I am 16 and am the fourth oldest brother". James said with a confident smile on his face like he was trying to tease Annika.

"Hi, I am Carlos. I am 15 and this is my identical twin brother" said Carlos as he pointed to his twin hiding behind him as Theo was shy around new people.

"H-hello my name is Theodore but everybody just called me Theo," said Theo.

"Hi my name is Charlie and I'm 13 but I am going to be 14 very soon" Charlie said in a loud voice which shocked Annika and reminded her of Mr Brown's loud voice.

"H-hello my name is Annika K-knightly and I am 16 yeas old" Annika sad in a shaky tone.

Sensing that Annika wanted to be alone, Ms Carter said that she could go to her room and start to settle in and dinner would be ready at 7:30.

We are having tomato pasta with garlic bread, I hope that is okay sorry I forgot to ask if you had any alogies goes" ms Carter said, panicking.

"No no it sounds lovely i have no allergies" Annika replied in a quick tone to try and calm ms Carter down.

Okay then feel free to sit unpacking if you want. Do you remember where your room is? "Ms Carter said to Annika in a kind soft tone.

"Yes" Annika siad wanting to leave as soon as possible as her new foster brother were all staring at her weather grinning or squealing at her which was making her very uncomfortable.

Then she took two straps at a time to get up the long grand staircase leading to the second floor where her bedroom resided. As soon as she got there she collapsed on her new bed which was so soft that it felt like a cloud compared to her old dirty mattress she used to have to sleep on. As dinner was at 7:30 which was shaking as she did not want to eat and actually in front of all of those people. Annika looked at her wall which had a nice white modern clock on the wall which showed that it was 5 o'clock now which gives her time for a nap as the past few weeks of exhaustion were finally catching up on her. As soon as her head hit the pillow she felt herself being pulled into a deep sleep.

Snapping her out of her sleep was a soft knock on the door.

"Annika dinner is ready are you okay to come down"

That made Annika question herself if she managed to eat a meal and watch out having a panic attack and everyone thinking she was a freak.

...........................................................

Word count:616

Hey guys thanks for reading my fourth chapter. If you have any ideas what you want to happen with the story feel free to leave a comment and let me know.

 I am so sorry that I have not posted a chapter in a while. I have been very busy with family stuff but can assure you lots more chapters are coming soon.

*EMMA HETHRON*