Chapter 13

MIKHA'S POV

We're in the middle of our dinner when Colet suddenly spoke in her serious voice.

" Kamusta na kayo ni Aiah, Mikki? " Colet asked Mikki then stares at me for a second

" We are good naman I'm still still courting her again, and I was thankful kasi she gave me another chance " Mikki said and took Aiah's hand.

They're both staring straight at each other while giving those sweet smiles where I used to see when we're still together.

" Well that's nice! And I hope you won't hurt Aiah like BEFORE.. " Colet said while staring at me with her serious looks.

Napansin ko naman na nakatingin silang lahat sa akin, while Aiah hindi makatingin sa akin ng diresto.

" Uhm... Excuse me for a while " I said then left them.

I'm hurt and I know may kasalanan ako sa kanila, pero they don't need to do that yung ipamukha sa akin na I don't deserve Aiah.

Yes! Mikki is courting Aiah while Aiah and I are in the process of getting out marriage annulled, but I didn't sign the annulment paper yet! I still wanted to get us back bahit alam kong malabo na mangyari.

I'm still giving my best para mapatawad niya ako kahit iwasan niya pa ako I won't give up pa din sa kanya, kasi I totally regret everything.

AUTHOR'S POV

" Bakit yan andito Jho? You all know na andito si Aiah diba!! Don't you remember what that person did to Aiah huh!!! " Sigaw ni Colet while hand running through her hair.

" I know... Pero past na yun! She's still our friend " Colet said trying to calm her self.

" Ikaw lang Jhoanna because you're always in her side!! " Colet said habang dinuduro si Jhoanna.

Aiah is just staring at them while Mikki envelope her arms to Aiah's shoulder.

" Colet calm down okay! She's trying her best para mapatawad niyo na siya " Stacey said habang nasa likurn niya si Jhoanna.

" Ate Colet stop na... Just let Mikha stay okay! Walang may gusto sa nangyari " Sheena said.

What they didn't know was that Mikha had been listening to their conversation for a while, Mikha felt mad to her self realizing na because of her kaya nag aaway away mga kaibigan niya.

" Wag na kayo mag away away I'll just leave nalang! Naiintindihan ko naman kung ayaw niyo na andito alp and I can't blame you all " Mikha said her sad voice.

She felt na hindi na siya welcome sa mga gathering nila and bonding dahil sa inaasal ni Colet.

Mikha looked at her friends and the person she loved the most because leaving the place.

[* Mikha's thought *]

" It's nice seeing you again my love! I wish I could still change everything just to make us back what we had before "

Mikha left the place leaving them staring into nothing.

" Mikha wait! " Sheena called Mikha and she didn't know that Sheena followed her pala after she left inside the restaurant.

" What are you doing her? " Mikha asked and turned her self to face Sheena.

Sheena ran to Mikha and hugged her tight, the girl started to cry as she embraced Mikha!

" Why are you crying? " Mikha asked Sheena and chuckle, she started to tap Sheena's back ng maramdaman niya na umiiyak na pala to.

" I'm sorry Mikha, I didn't even do anything para ipagtanggol ka kay ate Colet every time na inaaway ka niya kaya tuwing may reunion tayo " Sheena said while sobbing.