Chapter 3:

Aiah's POV

It's vacation day, me and Mikha are still on our way to Batangas while our friends they are already at Batangas nakapag check-in na din sila ng hotel at kami nalang inaantay.

" Take a nap first love, I'll wake you up when we arrived already " Mikha said and smiled at her before taking a nap.

After a few minutes Mikha wake me up and I slowly open my eyes to see where we are now.

" We're here already love " Mikha said and went outside the car, she opened the door of her car where I sat tinulugan niya ako makalabas ng sasakyan habang hinahawakan niya ang kamay ko.

" Just go inside so I can handle this already " Mikha said and pat my cheeks.

" Are you sure? " I asked her.

" Yes love don't worry " She said and went to the back of the car to take our luggage.

Habang naglalakad papunta ng hotel, nakita ko sina Stacey and Maloi sinalubong agad nila ako sabay yakap.

" Tagal nyo hah? " Maloi said as we entered the hotel.

" Sorry may dinadaanan pa kasi si Mikha sabi niya importante lang daw " I said to them.

" Where's she? " Stacey asked while looking around.

" Nasa parking pa pero papunta na din " I answered Stacey.

We're already here in our room but Mikha still not here, I decided to went outside the hotel to look for her, habang naglalakad ako nakasalubong ko ang isa sa mga staff ng hotel dala dala ang mga gamit namin ni Mikha.

" Ahh... Excuse me! Where's Mikha? She's my wife and this is our luggage " I asked the staff.

" I saw her outside the hotel she's talking with someone on the phone so she let me bring your luggage in your room " The staff answered me before he left me.

Sakto pagkadating ko sa labas ng hotel nakita ko si Mikha nakatayo sa labas ng hotel at kakababa lang ng phone niya galing sa tawag ng papalapit na ako sa kanya kita ko sa mukha niya na gulat na gulat siya.

" Is there something wrong love? " I asked her while her face was still in shock.

" Uhm... Nothing love it's just ahm nagulat lang sorry love " She said while stuttering.

" Let's go inside it's cold here I've been waiting for you inside I thought something happened na ", I said to her but she just chuckled.

@ THE DINNER

We're here near the beach having some dinner with friends and of course with our lovers, of course this is a special dinner look how perfect it is, it's so beautiful especially at night, you can see how the star and moon shine at night.

" It's been a long time since we had our bond like this " Jhoanna said and leaned her back in the chair while her arms put on Stacey's shoulder.

" Yeah you're right! Busy days I think " Gwen said and look to us.

" Aiah really plans this, I agree with her too to have this bonding since it's my free schedule this week but we can still have our bond even if we're busy right " Mikha said and we all agreed.

" It's just you know busy with our business and it's already different from responsibilities in our life before right " I said to them and they just nodded.

" Yeah you're right aiah, we already had a lot of responsibilities now " Sheena said.

" I think our attorney is so stressed huh! " Mikha jokingly said and we all look on Colet's direction, natawa nalang si Colet sa sinabi ni Mikha.