Chapter 20 (Special chapter)

After the successful operation, They adopted a child as their daughter. Mikki (ex-boyfriend of Aiah) ay tumigil na sa panliligaw kay Aiah at nag ibang bansa na at gumawa na din ng sariling family na din. Mikki is so happy that Mikha is alive.

Maloi asks Colet to start their planning for the wedding.

" Uhm... Love? Pakasal na tayo " Maloi asked Colet.

" Sure love... Let's start planning na? " Colet said.

" Sure so start na tayo mag plan " Maloi's joy at Colet's words.

Hindi na sila nag aanlinlangan and they start planning their wedding. Matagal na din to balak sabihin kay Maloi but Maloi asked for Colet and na-shock siya sa tanong niya. Maloi decided on a wedding date and chose a venue and Colet also organized the preparations. They have already taken who the bridesmaids are and groomsman, ninangs and ninongs, principles sponsor.

After that the girls didn't expect na they received a wedding invitation from Maloi and Colet.

" Huy ang bilis lang nung nag propose si Colet kay Maloi noh? " Gwen said to Bebe Sheena.

" Yeah bebe, buti naman at kakasal na sila like us hehehe " Sheena said to Gwen and smiled.

Other pov.....

" Love Mikha? I received a letter from Maloi " Aiah read already and said to Mikha.

" Ohh really? Can I see the letter? " Mikha grab letter to Aiah.

" Wow they're getting married na ha " Mikha said happy.

Other pov.....

" Mahal.... Colet gave me a letter and she left me behind after she gave me a letter " She wondered why she left so soon and said to Jhoanna.

" What is that letter? " Jhoanna said.

After she asked Stacey they surprised the letter and is that a wedding invitation and they read at the same time.

*/ After the wedding

" Congratulations to our newly couple Mr. And Mrs. Vergara!!! " The girls said to Colet and Maloi.

8 months passed nag plano sila na mag ampon ng baby na kung saan din sila nag ampon sila Aiah and Mikha. Pinangalanan nilang Maria Loi Nicolette Yves Ricalde Vergara.

/

No matter how messy our life is going. No matter how crazy the sh*tty things come into our life. No matter how hard it is to live our life. Still, those things are not the reason for us to 'stop'.

Because after all of that, we still totally deserve the happiness, we still totally deserve the better days, we still totally deserve the beautiful life. So, no matter how rough our day is, let's stay alive. Let's stay alive and prove it to the world that we still deserve all the good things among all that shit.

One day, our children will see our pictures and ask, " Who are these people? " And we will smile with invisible tears because a heart is touched with a strong word and you will say:

It was them that I had the best days of my life with.

- Unknown.

THE ENDDDD.