Chapter 3-4: Reloading and fighting games

Author:"Welcome back everyone to another chapters for RWBY CHIBI and I hope you guys are have a great day today as always, and now let's get the reading started!!!"
______________________________________
In the courtyard as a ringtone is heard is from Jaune's scroll calling Weiss.

Jaune:"Hey!!! Uh... Weiss. Schnee... This is Jaune. Arc. Of the Arc... Family. L-Last name Arc."

Alex walks in the back and notice Jaune talking.

Jaune:"Anyways! I was wondering what were doing Saturday night, because, I'm doing uh... Nothing! Um, which means*plays with a pebble*I could be doing something with you! Yeah!"

He suddenly slip on the pebble to fly upside down and falls on his head and on his stomach as his scroll fall down while Jaune have swirly eyes.

Jaune:"*looks up*Call me."

He face plants as Alex, shakes his head and walks off. Pink roses flys in as Ruby flys in a slash to show, Ruby is firing different Dust ammo with her gun form weapon as Weiss holds the Dust not enjoying this.

Ruby:"Ice!"

She hands her the ice ammo to shot it.

Ruby:"Fire!"

She did the same as Ruby fires.

Ruby:"Gravity!"

But this time she fires was strong enough to push her flying back screaming, as Weiss gave palms. A blue background, Alex dashes in a silver trail, bows and dash away as it shows, Jaune try to call Weiss, again.

Jaune:"Hey, Weiss. Umm... I'm guessing you didn't get my call earlier.*walks around*Maybe the towers messing up or... Something*walks back*I mean, there's no way you could get my message and not call me back, right? I'm mena that's... That would be rude. That's ridiculous. You're definitely not... Y'know playing those messages for the rest of the Team RWBY and SPRO that's somehow in the same room.*looking down*Laughing. Laughing, it's... It's not you. You wouldn't do-- you wouldn't do that. Right? It's crazy."

A velvet background appears as Sara fills in and do a piece sign and winked and jumps away, that shows Sara standing in the walks way towards the school facing to the left.

Yang:"Tag, you're it!"

Before she tag Sara she disappears and reapers behind as Yang stubbles and face her.

Yang:"You're it!"

She misses again.

Yang:"You're it!"

Again, she appears next to her with her arms behind winking as Yang glares at her.

Yang:"You're it!"

And again multiple times.

Yang:"It, it, it!*looks at her*Sara! You!"

Disappears and appears again.

Yang:"Are!"

Again.

Yang:"It!"

As Yang looks at her she chuckles and it counties all the way to the front do the school. Weiss weapon fly's into the background and fades to Jaune not happy on the scroll.

Jaune:"Alright, Ice Queen! I've had it up to here!*hand up*It's one thing to deny*points at scroll*about it's another thing to ignore*swipe arm*him entirely! If you were here right now, I would give you a piece of my mi--"

Suddenly Weiss walks in waving at him.

Weiss:"Hey Jaune!"

Jaune slowly looks at Weis and quickly turns to face her hiding the scroll.