Chapter 7-8: Prank wars and magnetic personality

Author:"Welcome to another chapter's of RWBY CHIBI and I hope you guys are having a great day today and I hope you're ready to read so let's get the reading started everyone!"
______________________________________
In the hall where JNPR is holding there weapons.

Nora:"*spins hammer*Time for practice!"

As they get ready, Juane looks at his weapon not happy.

Jaune:"Uh, you guys go on a head. I'mma grab something from the room."

His teammates just jumps to the side lean there weapons on there shoulder and dash away.

Jaune:"Hmm..."

He walks in the room if RWBY and unsheathed his blade to look at it and sigh's disappointment, then looks at the room to see there weapons also SPRO's as they all shines.

Jaune:"*eyes got big, gasping excitedly, looks around*I mean, it's not like they are using them."

Then he walks in as, Crescent Rose spins it and out to show a bucket on a door, that fall on Weiss getting her wet as her team laughs.

Yang:"Got her!"

Ruby:"Ice water for Ice Queen!"

Weiss growled, then with Yuji he was walking in a kitchen as he sees a cooked meat with a note from Ruby that said "Heart Ruby" he take a bite then his face turn red and breathing heavily as he runs around screaming then make a ice block to put his mouth on to cool off as his girlfriend, Yang and Blake chuckles. Alex was walking towards a door to open but can't, he tried again, then pulls it and put his feet on the door and try to pull, but was sent flying and spinning and crash on the floor with spiny eyes, as the three laughed.
                           (Next day)
Then Ruby and the others walk towards there dorm door.

Ruby:"So I said,"Now that's a kara--"."

Suddenly ice appeared on the ground she and the others slip and fall on ice as Weiss laughed as she's in front of them.

Weiss:"Get pranked."

Yang:"Okay you got us."

They try to get up a flash of blue past them as there lances are tide to each other as they fall in there stomachs.

Alex:"Hi."

Then Yuji place Zwei on Blake as she has white eyes, vegetables in front of Ruby as she gags and a pitcher of Yang's bike colored pink in front of Yang as she gasping.

Yuji:"Pay back."

As he smiles, Sara opens the door with Iris.

Sara:"Yang! Your bike is--."

Yang:"I know!"

Iris color's appears as she's using rocks to hover in and fly's off to show a signed in Vale that said "ARCADE! WIN PRIZE!" with a arrow pointed to the right. On the arcade building on the windows one has a poster of a shooting game that said"BULLS-EYE, SHOOTING GALLERY" the other "WHACK-A-GRIMM",the first has guns shooting at a target and the other a hammer smacks a crying Grimm.

At the door, Nora's hammer was thrown out as she, Ren, Yang and Iris while they are on Nora head, and Ren's and Iris's weapon thrown to, then the shopkeeper pop's out growling angrily, with his fist up and slams the door.

Nora:"*shakes head and got up*Excuse me!"

The door opens as a big teddy bear is thrown and push off Yang, Iris and Ren as it squeaks.

Nora:"*smiles*Thank you!"

As she skips away the bear squeaks, then Jaune's color appears as he lands on his face, gets up and looks around and jogs off to show him jumping in the middle of the room with Ruby's weapon.