Chapter 9-10:Tag and love not reseave

Author:"Welcome to another chapter's of RWBY CHIBI and I hope you guys are having a great day today as always, and I hope you're ready to read so let's get it started."
______________________________________
In Ruby's dorm, Weiss is at a desk doing her work, suddenly Ruby slams the door open and bend back as she walks in.

Ruby:"I'M BORED!!!*looks at Weiss*Entertain me."

Weiss:"I can't right now, I'm studying."

This make Ruby sad as she slouches and looks at Weiss and walks in.

Ruby:"Yeah, I-I know you're busy, that makes sense. I don't really have anything else to do, but you-you got stuff to take care of, that's fine."

Ruby then stands in the middle of the room and smiles.

Ruby:"After you're done... Would you wanna hang out?"

Weiss:"Ill be at this all night. What about Yuji."

Ruby:"He's doing something, as his team."

Weiss didn't say anything, as Ruby whimpers and steps a way as Weiss pulls a purple book down as Ruby read a book scotching on the ground to stop to look at Weiss which irritates her.

Ruby :"Maybe we could study together?"

Weiss:"Ruby I really just need to focus."

Ruby wines sadly and scotch away as Weiss shakes her head, she then looks at the pile of books and paper, as she happily takes a paper Ruby side step next to Weiss happily.

Ruby:"*singly*Aaaaah!"

Weiss didn't pay attention which she growls in frustration and jumps in the air and land on the table to push all the stuff off as Weiss falls to flop like a fish.

Ruby:"You made me do this!!!"

Weiss pop up worried as Ruby had swirly eyes and groans in pain also twitching. Ren drops in his colors to look around and jumps and away as the the yin and yang symbol appears to show Jaune behind a tree, then Pyrrha leans on the bench to pet Jaune's head as he looked.

Pyrrha:"Hm?"

And she boop his nose.

Pyrrha:"Tag!"

Jaune moved and glares at her and jig in front as she leaps away to tag Nora's leg as she's in the tree.

Jaune:"Tag!"

Nora went in the tree to the one next to Ren as he reads a book to punch his head and point at him.

Nora:"Tag! You're it*falls down*uff."

She got up and skips away giggling as Ren slowly realized that his it.

Ren:"*touch chest*I'm... It?"

He put his head down and up and instantly have a bandage, punches as he makes karate noises and a crane stance. He then do push ups, then used left finger then his breath out  and pass out, on the beams meditating then in the other side balancing on his head, on the ground use a hand stand on Zwei's head, then float in the air... By a fan. In a room, he has his eyes closed and use chip sticks to grab a peppermint and eat it, then another one at his right to eat it, he opens his eyes to see Ruby with the same head and bowing.

Ruby:"You're ready."

She then have one in hand and eat it. In the hall were Nora skips and cheerly humming as Ren pops form the wall at the doorway ready for her, he flips out and poke Nora's chin.

Ren:"Tag!"

But she hits him to the ground.

Nora:"Tag back!"