Chapter 5-6: Sissy fight and Vacuum

Author:"Welcome to another chapter's of RWBY CHIBI and I hope you guys are having a great day today as always and now let's get the reading started everyone!"
______________________________________
In the living with colorful balloons where Team RWBY changed clothes, Ruby in Weiss', Yang in Blake's, Weiss in Ruby's, Blake in Yang's. As Team SPRO, Yuji is in Alex, Alex's is in Yuji's, Iris in Sara's, Sara in Iris, as they all they have drinks and some have cake.

Yang:"Great costume party sis!"

Yuji:"Yeah my Little Red."

Ruby:"Yeah! I think it turned out pretty good!"

They then hear Jaune clearing his throat as they looked to see him in Weiss' and a copy of her ponytail, taping his foot, not happy.

Jaune:"Well, one of us is gonna have to change."

Blake and Weiss looks at each other confused.

Nora:"(back ground) Looking hot!"

Blake's background comes in as Blake swings in and out as he blade follows, to show Blake holding a ear cleaner to clean her right ear and flip into clean the others and grab one more to clean her cat ears and after she's done she smiles, as her cat ears twitched. Then show Iris combing her tail happily, as she stop her ears and tail twitched.

Then Sara's background comes as Sara appears and and winks and the disappears to show her fixing Yang's bike, the tires, engine, and the stirling handles, as she was done she wipes her forehead and exhales.

Sara:"All done."

In Ruby's background her weapon spins in and out as it shows Ruby stacking cards and quickly go down and up the table to the right and slowly place the top on, suddenly Weiss angrily slams the door open shaking the tower and scared Ruby.

Weiss:"Ruby! Did you take my notebook?"

As Ruby look at Weiss teffried, Weiss saw her notebook on the desk.

Weiss:"Oh!*takes book*Here it is*smiles*. Never mind!"

She walks out as the door slowly closes, Ruby exhales in relief, then Weiss comes to the door and slams it shut destroying the tower as Ruby's left eye twitch. Then Weiss' background appeared as her weapon fly's past to reveal the kitchen spotless clean by Weiss, with a broom and wips off sweat. Ruby walks in close to her which ahe notice as Ruby not happy with mud on her boots, then repeatedly stomps and looks at Weiss, then the glared and growled.

In a gray background, her scythe flys in and back to show Ruby outside of Beacon playing with Zwei and throw a stick as he chase after it.

Weiss:"Ruby Rose."

Ruby turns to see Weiss clutching her fist in anger, and points at her.

Weiss:"I have tolerated your foolish for*swipe arm*to long!"

Ruby:"*points back*The foolishness you've tolerated not to... The- The foolishness*thinks*in which your...*points again*Fooled!"

Then a hexagon with black outlines appeared with white inside and Weiss's head inside confused.

Weiss:"What?"

Ruby:"I mean, huh...?"

While this is happening Yuji and Alex are watching eating popcorn.

Yuji:"Should we stop this?"

Alex:"They need to work it out sooner or later."

Ruby:"N-Nothing!*head got close*Let's fight!"

As they have a stand off, Zwei is acting like a tumble weed and squeaks as he hit the ground. Ruby then takes out her weapon so did Weiss, they jump in the air and landed... Then drop the weapon to cat fight.