Chapter 15-16:Phoila and bad puns

Author:"Welcome everyone to another chapter's of RWBY CHIBI and I hope you guys are having a great day today as always and now let's get the reading started everyone!!"
______________________________________
Jaune:"Oh, yeah, this is the life! Am I right, buddy?"

As Jaune is in a bike with Yang's sunglasses he looks as Zwei behind him looking up.

Zwei:"Woof, woof."

Jaune:"*looks back*Just a couple of bad boys living the care-free life!*looks at Zwei*You with me pal?"

Zwei:"Woof, woof."

Jaune:"*looks back*It's me and you against the world, Zwei. Woo-hoo!"

Then a Zwei howls, but actually his on Yang's bike not moving at all as a fan imitates the wind blowing in his face, with Yang walking up to him not happy.

Jaune:"Vroom, vroom! Ho-oh, yeah! Bros before..."

He stops as he sees Yang in front of him mad, and kick the fan down and point at him.

Yang:"Off...*points down*Now."

As Juane got off so did Zwei.

Jaune:"*clears throat*Pretty cool chopper."

As he smiles, Yang got on her bike.

Jaune:"Chopper... That's what we bad boys like to call it."

Yang:"Shhh.*hand out, angry*Give them... To me."

Jaune:"Oh, right, uhh, here you go."

He then hands Yang's glasses as she put them on.

Jaune:"I was boring them."

Then she starts her bike as just picks up, she gets ready to go and drives away as everything is covered in dust as Jaune cough and Zwei rolls on the ground and back on his feet as it clears.

Jaune:"Pfft, Yang thinks she's cool. I mean, yeah, okay, she's pretty cool. But not as cool as she thinks."

Zwei:"Woof, woof."

Jaune:"*looks at Zwei*You're right pal, we don't need a bike, we don't need any girls. We're just a couple of bad boys takin'on the world!*fist up*"

Ruby:"ZWEI!"

Then Ruby walks in and sees Zwei.

Ruby:"There you are.*pets Zwei*who's a good boy? Who's a good boy?! Who gets all the kisses? You do.*stops*Yeah, you do. Come on."

She gestures to follow.

Ruby:"Let's go eat Weiss's homework."

Then Jaune noticed them walking away which shock him.

Jaune:"Wait, WHAT?! TRAITOR!"

Then he sadly looks down dragging his toes on the ground.

Jaune:"I'd be a good boy too, if it got me all the kisses."

Suddenly Pyrrha pop's her head in smiling. Then Weiss white Glyph fly's pass to reveal her colors as she jumps in and thrust her weapon forward and a flash to show Yang and Iris pushing a brown bear Faunus as he try to move in the courtyard.

Iris:"Come on here's your chance!"

???:"N-No. I'm not ready at all, please not now!"

Yang:"Oh come on, you got me here to start your day with an Yang!"

???:"What does that mean?"

As they stop the Faunus looks at them nervous.

???:"Guys I don't know I can do this, I'm not worthy."