Chapter 13-14:The bottle and the trip

Author:"Welcome everyone to another chapter's of RWBY CHIBI and I hope you guys are having a great day today as always and I hope you guys are ready to read so let's get the reading started everyone!"
______________________________________
In Team SPRO's drom, Juane, Neptune, Sun, Pyrrha, Weiss, Iris and Ren sitting in a circle on the ground as Nora comes in with a bottle.

Weiss:"This is so childish."

Iris:"I like it."

Weiss:"You just want to kiss Sun."

Iris:"Wha?"

Nora:"Hush!"

Nora put the bottle down, then Jaune spins the bottle as to spims and spins, it slows as it gets close to Pyrrha as she was happy, then to Weiss and she was sadden. Weiss shock as Juane was happy but it passes which Weiss, exhales in relief then too Iris who was looking around surprised.

Jaune:"Huh?"

But it stop on Ren, as Jaune looks at him every slowly looks at Ren as he looks at Juane and take a breath spray to kiss Jaune. In Blake's color's she swings on her weapon to the other side to reveal her dorm as she open looking around, then image her next to a trash can as Zwei pop's out as she was surprised, he bites her left arm as he growls. She shakes it away and grunts annoyed, she dash to look, Weiss' bed to find Zwei, then on Ruby's she then falls down, stops mid-air, and fall on all fours and dash to the desk to look in the lamp as her eyes are sizzling, she then looks away blinded as she shakes her head, she checks the book but Zwei isn't there and sighs in relief and dash away.

Blake is on her bed, pets her pellow and happily sleep, then Zwei whimpers, Blake gasp as she noticed she's sleeping on Zwei as he barks twice, Blake's eyes have swirly eyes as Zwei winks at everyone.

As Yuji colors comes in as his blade impale the ground he jumps in quickly grabs it and jumps away to reveal him popping out from the corner to see Alex petting Sophi happily as the cat purrs. Yuji lays flat on the wall as he imagined him walking and got attack by Sophia's he yelps. He shakes his head ans growls and looks in to make sure there not looking and quickly runs m, pass as he got into the kitchen he sighed as he got a water bottle from the fridge, he was tackled down by Sophi as he has swirly eyes as she lays on his back.

Yuji:"Noooo."

Alex is watching from the back.

Alex:"What's wrong?"

Nora color came in as a heart as she fly's on her hammer and pass to reveal Ruby with a cookie, Iris with a fish, Blake a book, Sara texting, Yang playing a game.

Iris:"So...*looks at them*Is this the place for the workout thing?"

Ruby:"That's what we we're told."

Sara:"Are we really."

Blake:"I don't think so, but if not. Where is--."

Suddenly Nora flips and lands as they noticed.

Nora:"You bet your love-handles it it!"

Yang looked down and up at her not happy.

Yang:"Hey! I don't have--."

Nora:"Listen up, lady's! You need to get your acts together!"

She then took Yang scroll.

Nora:"No more video games."

Sara's scroll.

Nora:"No more texting."

Blake's book.

Nora:"No more reading."

Iris fish as she whimpering.

Nora:"No more fish."