Chapter three: Closer with you

Pond arrived home. Phuwin went silent as he came home.

𝐏𝐨𝐧𝐝: After dinner I have something to discuss with you.

Phuwin nodded after hearing that. He went into the kitchen to see what Pond is doing. He saw him cutting some onions.

𝐏𝐡𝐮𝐰𝐢𝐧: What are you doing? Do you need something? Can I help?

𝐏𝐨𝐧𝐝: Oui! You're disturbing me cut! Go!

Phuwin was sad but went back to sit at the sofa.

Dinner was served, and Pond called out Phuwin to eat.

𝐏𝐨𝐧𝐝: Phuwin! It's time to eat!

Phuwin heard him and went to sit at the dining table.

𝐏𝐡𝐮𝐰𝐢𝐧: What did you make?

𝐏𝐨𝐧𝐝: Buttermilk chicken and some carbonara spaghetti.

𝐏𝐡𝐮𝐰𝐢𝐧: (Looks good and somehow he made my favorite dishes)

Phuwin sat down facing Pond. He didn't feel comfortable at all because Pond was observing his every move.

𝐏𝐨𝐧𝐝: Let's dig in shall we?.

He said in a cold voice. Phuwin nodded and start eating his dinner.

The moment Phuwin ate the food, his eyes widen in surprise. His mouth was full of flavours.

𝐏𝐡𝐮𝐰𝐢𝐧: Wah! This tastes amazing!!! It's so good!

Phuwin said to Pond in a joyful tone. Pond was just silent, and wat watching Phuwin enjoy the food.

He couldn't help but smile at his cuteness. Phuwin ate all the food happily.

𝘛𝘪𝘮𝘦 skip

Pond sat at the sofa and Phuwin followed along.

𝐏𝐡𝐮𝐰𝐢𝐧: So what did you wanna talk about?

𝐏𝐨𝐧𝐝: Well.. I'm sorry

Phuwin looked at him.

𝐏𝐡𝐮𝐰𝐢𝐧: Hm... I d-

Pond cut off Phuwin while he was trying to speak

𝐏𝐨𝐧𝐝: I'm sorry for the way I treated you in high school. I'm sorry I called you names. I'm sorry I framed you that bad. I'm sorry for making fun of you. I'm sorry for.. Everything..

Phuwin again looked at Pond. But this time, he looked at him with sincere.

𝐏𝐡𝐮𝐰𝐢𝐧: Hm.. Fine.. But promise me you won't do that again.

Phuwin held his pinky finger. Pond locked their pinky fingers together.

𝐏𝐨𝐧𝐝: Promise.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Phuwin woke up early in the morning as always. He was stunned by the gorgeousness of his Royal room.

He went to the bathroom to wash himself up. Phuwin called his dad to see if he's alright

𝐏𝐡𝐮𝐰𝐢𝐧'𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐝 (in call) : What's up, son?

𝐏𝐡𝐮𝐰𝐢𝐧 (in call) : I miss youuu. Have you and mom eaten?

𝐏𝐡𝐮𝐰𝐢𝐧'𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐝 (in call) : Yes. What about you? Don't care so much about us that you forget yourself!

𝐏𝐡𝐮𝐰𝐢𝐧 (in call) : Of course dad. Well I'll go eat now.

𝐏𝐡𝐮𝐰𝐢𝐧'𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐝 (in call) : Okay, eat healthy okay?

Phuwin agreed and hung up. He went downstairs, discoveries Pond isn't there. He asked a maid where he'd gone.

𝐌𝐚𝐢𝐝: Mr. Pond? He left early ago. He said he'll arrive back at the afternoon to send some food.

Phuwin nodded and went into the kitchen. He saw some foodstuffs at the kitchen counter like it was prepared.

He stumbled upon a note that was written by Pond saying; 'Use these to make breakfast. We don't have a chef. There's a cook book on the upper counter. Look for the pancake recipe. -Pond'

Phuwin didn't have a reaction why Pond needed to do this. He just did what Pond ordered him

𝐏𝐡𝐮𝐰𝐢𝐧: Okay.. Flour.. Eggs.. Salt.. Sugar..
Looks easy enough!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A maid ran to the kitchen and turned off the stove.

𝐌𝐚𝐢𝐝: Oui! I'll cook for you! But don't tell Mr. Pond tho.

The maid took the spatula out of Phuwin's hand. Sad Phuwin looked at his burnt failed pancake.

Soon, the maid finished cooking the pancakes. She served the food to Phuwin.

𝐏𝐡𝐮𝐰𝐢𝐧: Thank you!

Phuwin ate the food happily. He poured some syrup on the food and ate it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝘍𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵,

Pond came home and he saw Phuwin sitting on the sofa watching a drama.

Phuwin was alarmed that Pond arrived home. He looked back and saw tired Pond holding grocery bags.

He ran to Pond and helped him carry the bags. Phuwin put the bags on the dining table.

𝐏𝐡𝐮𝐰𝐢𝐧: Heyyy, you look tired. Do you want  some water?

𝐏𝐨𝐧𝐝: No.. It's okay. I don't want to bother you..

𝐏𝐡𝐮𝐰𝐢𝐧: No, it doesn't bother me.

Phuwin ran to get a glass of water. He ran back to Pond and carefully put down the glass on the coffee table.

𝐏𝐡𝐮𝐰𝐢𝐧: Here.

Pond took the glass of water and drank it. He then went into the bathroom to shower.

After showering, he went into this bedroom. But he said something to Phuwin before going to his room.

𝐏𝐨𝐧𝐝: I'm sorry I can't make you dinner. I need to get some rest. I have an early meeting.

𝐏𝐡𝐮𝐰𝐢𝐧: Oh, no problem. I'll just go to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Days turned to weeks, even though Pond was busy everyday, he still managed to make time for dear Phuwin. They gradually became closer and closer,

Phuwin also had to be patient and wait for Pond to come home. He didn't really like being alone. Even at work, Phuwin's face never left Pond's memory. His gazing eyes, soft pink lips and beautiful body.

Pond had never seen Phuwin's body, but he had always seen his small waist by his transparent clothes exposed by the sunlight.

Phuwin was now comfortable living in the same house with Pond. Pond also didn't mind having Phuwin living there.

The doorbell rang and the door opened. Phuwin saw Pond going into the house. He was confused why Pond arrived early today.

𝐏𝐡𝐮𝐰𝐢𝐧: Oui? Your here early. How come?

𝐏𝐨𝐧𝐝: My brother came and took my position for a month. Gosh! Finally I get a break! I needed it!

He said before laying on the sofa. Phuwin sat on the floor but still close to him. He played with his hair while telling him his day without Pond.

𝐏𝐨𝐧𝐝: So did you miss me?

𝐏𝐡𝐮𝐰𝐢𝐧: Oho, you always ask me that question when you get home! No! I don't miss you.

𝐏𝐨𝐧𝐝: Oui!.. It hurts.

Phuwin hit Pond's shoulder and they laughed together.