Chapter four: Day by day

Phuwin woke up early as usual. He went downstairs and barged into Pond's room.
He saw him still sleeping. Phuwin ran and tickled him until he woke up

𝐏𝐨𝐧𝐝: Oui! Stop!! Alright I'm awake!

He struggled to say since Phuwin was tickling him.

𝐏𝐡𝐮𝐰𝐢𝐧: Now you're awake! You promised me to teach me how to cook!

𝐏𝐨𝐧𝐝: Yes! Yes! I'll meet you in the kitchen.

Phuwin nodded and left his room. Pond got up, showered and went to the kitchen. Phuwin was indeed waiting for Pond's appearance

𝐏𝐨𝐧𝐝: Oho~ are you that excited to learn how to cook?

𝐏𝐡𝐮𝐰𝐢𝐧: Of course! I've never learned how to cook before.

Pond looked at Phuwin immediately after he said that.

𝐏𝐨𝐧𝐝: What do you mean?.. Aren't your parents chefs before starting their wealth business?

𝐏𝐡𝐮𝐰𝐢𝐧: Yeah, but they've never had time for me. They only come to me to discuss about business.

Pond stopped his cutting and looked at Phuwin.

𝐏𝐨𝐧𝐝: Didn't they celebrated your recent birthday? They did have time for that though.

𝐏𝐡𝐮𝐰𝐢𝐧: Nah, thats the first birthday they celebrated to me. They just did that because they are excited I'm taking over their business.

𝐏𝐨𝐧𝐝: Why do you look so calm about something like this?

𝐏𝐡𝐮𝐰𝐢𝐧: I'm just always alone so I don't really care. But enough about me. Let's start cooking.

Pond nodded and teached him to cutting and frying food.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pond set the table for lunch. Of course, served by his beloved Phuwin. He glanced at Phuwin, seeing him so happy when cooking, warms his heart a bit.

𝐏𝐨𝐧𝐝: Watchu making their bud?

𝐏𝐡𝐮𝐰𝐢𝐧: A little something special for you! Just wait

Pond nodded and sat on a chair at the dining table. Soon, Phuwin came holding a plate with some food.

He served the 'special' food to Pond. When Pond looked at the food, he was stunned and happy. It was green curry.

𝐏𝐨𝐧𝐝: Oho! You knew?

𝐏𝐡𝐮𝐰𝐢𝐧: Yeah, I saw you eating green curry every breakfast when we were at college.

Pond chuckled and ate his first bite of Phuwin's cooking. He was surprised at the taste of it.

𝐏𝐨𝐧𝐝: Mmm..! Tastes amazing. I guess teaching you wouldn't be that hard.

𝐏𝐡𝐮𝐰𝐢𝐧: Really?

Phuwin took a bite out of his food and his eyes widened.

𝐏𝐡𝐮𝐰𝐢𝐧: Wah! Tastes great! I'm such a good student!

Pond laughed and patted Phuwin's head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Evening came, Phuwin was hanging around in Pond's grand bedroom. Pond didn't mind having Phuwin in his room. Pond was sitting on his sofa meanwhile Phuwin was laying on Pond's lap, watching his phone.

Pond was reading a book and eventually got bored.

𝐏𝐨𝐧𝐝: Watchu watching?

Pond asks and Phuwin looks away from the screen to look at Pond.

𝐏𝐡𝐮𝐰𝐢𝐧: Oh I'm continuing my series. It's called 'Never let me go'. It's a pretty good series. Not to mention the characters, the Neungdiao person is really handsome.

𝐏𝐨𝐧𝐝: Oh, that series. I know that one. Let's watch it together.

𝐏𝐡𝐮𝐰𝐢𝐧: Sure.

Phuwin stood up and sits beside Pond. He shared the screen with him. They were REALLY close.

Though Pond's body was facing the screen, his eyes were gazing at focused Phuwin on the series.

His eyes were glinting a hint of liking while looking at Phuwin. Phuwin noticed Pond looking at him and looked at him.

𝐏𝐡𝐮𝐰𝐢𝐧: What are you looking at? Watch the show..!

He said and chucked and continued watching. Pond agreed, he looked at Phuwin for a few more seconds before watching back at the show.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soon, Phuwin fell asleep on Pond's shoulder. Pond let Phuwin be, since he didn't really have a reason to push him. Pond then got a call, he picked up the call.

It was his brother, Gemini, who had called him to inform that he will be staying with him for a couple of weeks.

𝐏𝐨𝐧𝐝 (in call) : Hey, what's up?

𝐆𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢 (in call) : Hey, can I stay at your place for a couple of weeks. My penthouse is pretty far away from the building.

𝐏𝐨𝐧𝐝 (in call) : Oh no problem. You can arrive tomorrow.

Gemini agreed and ended the call. Phuwin woke up just after Pond ended the call.

𝐏𝐡𝐮𝐰𝐢𝐧: Were you in a call? I heard someone talking. Who was it?

𝐏𝐨𝐧𝐝: Oh, it's nothing. Just my brother asking to stay here. I agreed since why not.

𝐏𝐡𝐮𝐰𝐢𝐧: Oui! Fourth is also gonna be staying here! I forgot to tell you! Now I have to tell him bad news

Phuwin slapped his forehead.

𝐏𝐨𝐧𝐝: Well, can't both of them stay?

𝐏𝐡𝐮𝐰𝐢𝐧: They can, it's just that I'm tired of hearing him talk about his 'dear Gemini'

𝐏𝐨𝐧𝐝: What?! He likes my brother?

Phuwin nodded.

𝐏𝐨𝐧𝐝: Well, when will he be arriving?

𝐏𝐡𝐮𝐰𝐢𝐧: Hm.. It depends on his current paper work. He said if he can finish them quickly, he'll arrive tomorrow

𝐏𝐨𝐧𝐝: Oui! Gem will also be arriving tomorrow

Phuwin layed back on the sofa in disbelief. He closed his eyes and breaths.

𝐏𝐡𝐮𝐰𝐢𝐧: Okay, it's okay. He'll maybe arrive the day after tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next day, Phuwin got a call from Fourth. Saying he'll arrive today since his assistant helped him.

𝐏𝐡𝐮𝐰𝐢𝐧 (in call) : Hah?! T-today??

𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐡 (in call) : Yeah, what's the matter?

𝐏𝐡𝐮𝐰𝐢𝐧 (in call) : Well, you see.. Pond's brother is also staying her-

𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐡 (in call) : Hah?! He'll also be there?? Oui! Win! I was planning to come tomorrow, but since you mentioned him, I'll go right now!

Fourth said in excitement and hung up. He shortly arrived at the Lertratkosum mansion.

He rang on the doorbell, and his dear Gemini opened the door.

𝐆𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢: Oui? Fourth? Are you also staying here?

𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐡: Oh!.. Uh.. Yes!

He said and couldn't hide his smile. Gemini let Fourth in the house.