Chapter seven: Jealousy

𝐓𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞: So, how's it going, Pond..?

Pond's eyes were looking at him furiously.

𝐏𝐨𝐧𝐝: It's been great.. Title..

𝐏𝐡𝐮𝐰𝐢𝐧: There! That's the spirit! Now continue talking! I'm going to go out for a quick minute. I'm going to the shop across this cafe.

He said before walking out of the cafe. Title and Pond were left alone.

𝐏𝐨𝐧𝐝: Why are you here? Didn't I tell you to get the fuck out of Phuwin's life?

𝐓𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞: How can I get out of that sweet soul's life, Pond? I love him.

Pond gripped his hands into fists but forced his hatred inside of him.

𝐏𝐨𝐧𝐝: Love him my ass. He doesn't and will never like you. The things you said and wanted to do to him.. You're really crazy right? I mean- how could you say you wanted to-

Phuwin went back inside the cafe and sat beside Pond.

𝐏𝐡𝐮𝐰𝐢𝐧: Hey! Was I out too long? I sure I wasn't. Here.

He pulled out two different gift bags. One, a simple pattern coloured lime and baby pink. The other one, pokadots coloured metallic grey and cream.

𝐏𝐨𝐧𝐝: What are these?

𝐏𝐡𝐮𝐰𝐢𝐧: They're gifts for you guys. I did it according to your appearance. Here, Title. The light one. And here you go, Pond. The darker one.

Title opened his gift first. Inside, was a picture of the both of them at a theme park, a tote bag and a ticket to go to New Zealand.

𝐓𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞: Oho! You still kept this photo? It was like 6 or 7 years ago! And how did you know I wanted a new bag?? And this ticket?! You're the best Phuwin!

𝐏𝐨𝐧𝐝: Tch, try hard..

Pond mumbled and Title looked at him.

𝐓𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞: What did you say?

𝐏𝐨𝐧𝐝: Oh I said I wanted to open mine next

He opened the gift. Inside, were several photo booth pictures of them, a scrap book of when they were cooking with eachother and a ticket to New Zealand

As Pond saw the pictures and scrap book he was thrilled that he knew Phuwin kept their pictures

𝐏𝐨𝐧𝐝: I love it. I also love that you made me this scrap book.

𝐏𝐡𝐮𝐰𝐢𝐧: Your welcome! And soo sorry Title I didn't give you as much pictures as I did to Pond. We just met too late and don't have time.

𝐓𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞: Its no problem! Let's take a picture with these gifts!

Title adjusted his phone and took a picture.

𝐓𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞: They look good! Well then, I'll probably get going now! Bye Phuwin!

Phuwin waved back goodbye to Title. Pond didn't bother to even look at him

𝐏𝐡𝐮𝐰𝐢𝐧: Title's so nice right?

𝐏𝐨𝐧𝐝: Nice? What do you even see in that person?

𝐏𝐡𝐮𝐰𝐢𝐧: Why are you always like this? Huh? Last time, I met Neo and Pawin. You also didn't like both of them! Making both of them leave because their so uncomfortable! And your excuse is 'I don't have a good feeling about them' Now what about now?? Is your excuse still that??

Pond froze as he heard those harsh words fell out of Phuwin's mouth

𝐏𝐨𝐧𝐝: Yes.. But I have a reason okay???

𝐏𝐡𝐮𝐰𝐢𝐧: (Ugh, againnn???) Unbelievable.

Phuwin left in frustration. Pond tried to run after him but as soon as Pond left the cafe, Phuwin was already in a car taxi driving back home. The last thing Pond saw before Phuwin left, was his teary eyes.

Pond regretted everything he said and did. He tried to figure out what to do to make Phuwin like him back.

Evening came,

Pond finally returned home. He wandered all over the house searching for Phuwin. As he noticed that noone was there except maids and butlers. Pond ran to the front door of Phuwin's room.

He knocked on the door. Phuwin who was in the room heard the knock, but chose to ignore it since he knew it was Pond. Pond was desperate to apologize to Phuwin

𝐏𝐨𝐧𝐝: Phuwin, I'm sorry naa. I bought you some gifts..!

No one answered and his words achoed the room. Pond was indeed devastated

𝐏𝐨𝐧𝐝: I'll just leave them here.. I'm not gonna make dinner so if your hungry find something to eat.

Pond left after that. Not long after, Phuwin opened the door to see what the 'gifts' were. He saw many things there. Such as, branded clothing, shoes and bags. But what caught Phuwin's attention the most was a plush.

He picked up the plush and examined it. It was a cat plushie. It looked very cute and Phuwin adored it. He smiled looking at the plush. He took the other gifts inside.

The next day,

Phuwin woke up at 11am, a little late as his usual. He went down stairs hoping Pond wasn't there. Luckily, a servant said that Pond left earlier. Phuwin sighed in relief

He felt pleasant that Pond wasnt there, but also felt a bit loneliness since Pond was his only company at home.

Phuwin was doodling on a piece of paper from his boredness at home. He decided to call Title since Pond wasn't at home.

𝐏𝐡𝐮𝐰𝐢𝐧 (in call) : Heya there Title. Wanna meet up? I'm lonely at home, Pond's not here.

𝐓𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞 (in call) : Hey there Phuwin. Pond's not home? Oh, sure. Let's go to a club. I know a famous place. I'll send you the location

Phuwin nodded and ended the call. Title sent him the location of the club. Phuwin checked it out and saw the luxurious interior and exterior. It was a 5 star club since beside the club is a hotel so they can go there everytime they're a mess. The hotel was owned by the same person that owned the club.

The club had two floors, a VIP room and two bars on each floor. The club and the hotel were massive. Phuwin was exciting to go there since it is famous and favourited by young people.

𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑙𝑙𝑜𝑤𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡,

Title met Phuwin outside the entrance of the club. Title came up to Phuwin.

𝐓𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞: Hey Phuwin! Glad you could make it. Cmon let's head inside.

Phuwin nodded in agreement and went inside with Title. They were at a high level of excitement. Phuwin was excited to spend some time with his friend and to try new drinks. Meanwhile Title, he was excited because he had a trick up his sleeve. In a distance, not to far away from them, was Pond. Watching them intensely while gripping his hands, clearly not satisfied by his view.