Chapter six: Am I..?

The cold morning breeze swept through Pond, who was walking through a flower arch, leading to a white gazebo. He sat at the gazebo, watching the pinkish orange  sunrise.

Phuwin woke up as early as Pond, going outside to his balcony and seeing Pond at the gazebo. Phuwin made his way to the garden and went to the gazebo. Pond heard his footsteps and looked at the direction of the footsteps.

𝐏𝐨𝐧𝐝: Oui? You're here too? I guess you were pulled in by the sunrise too huh?

𝐏𝐡𝐮𝐰𝐢𝐧: Nah, I just saw you and wanted to accompany you.

Pond chuckled as he heard his reason. Phuwin sat beside him.

Pond had always treasured his friendship with Phuwin. From childhood games to late-night conversations, their bond had been a constant in his life. They understood each other in ways no one else did. Phuwin’s laughter was a balm for Pond’s worries, and his quiet presence was a source of comfort during life’s storms.

Pond found himself mesmerized not by the sunrise, but by the gentle curve of Phuwin’s smile, the way his eyes sparkled when he spoke. It was then that Pond felt a flutter in his chest—a feeling he hadn’t experienced before.

As days turned into weeks, Pond tried to ignore these feelings, convincing himself that they were merely a phase. Yet, each time Phuwin laughed at a joke Pond made or leaned close to share a secret, Pond’s heart would race. It became increasingly difficult to maintain his composure. He found himself cherishing every moment they spent together, longing to be near Phuwin and to hear his voice.

One rainy night, Gem and Fourth were having dinner at a restaurant not far from the house. As for Pond and Phuwin, they were at home.

𝐏𝐡𝐮𝐰𝐢𝐧: Are you hungry? I'm ordering food delivery, want anything?

𝐏𝐨𝐧𝐝: Hmm, I'll just have what you're having.

Phuwin shrugged and ordered. Not long after, the food arrived. Phuwin ran to open the door. Phuwin recognize the delivery man's face.

𝐏𝐡𝐮𝐰𝐢𝐧: Oui? Title?

𝐓𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞: Huh? Phuwin? Oui! Friend! Long time no see! How's it going? Let's chat a bit

𝐏𝐡𝐮𝐰𝐢𝐧: Don't you have more orders to do?

𝐓𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞: Nah, this is my last one.

Phuwin and the person were having a little chit chat. Pond heard Phuwin talking to someone. He went to Phuwin and saw the person he is talking to. Title saw Pond

𝐓𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞: Oh, who's this?

Phuwin was confused and looked behind him. He was shocked to see Pond there.

𝐏𝐨𝐧𝐝: I'm Pond. Pond Naravit. You are?

Title's face dropped and his smile also dropped but he tried to make it simple.

𝐓𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞: Oh! I know you. I'm Title, Phuwin's friend in high school and my father and his know each other. I'm surprised you know him too Phu.

Pond looked at him with hatred for some reason.

𝐏𝐡𝐮𝐰𝐢𝐧: Well-

𝐏𝐨𝐧𝐝: Phu? Call him fully. Phuwin.

Pond said and cut through Phuwin's talk. Pond had a bad sense towards Title.

𝐓𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞: Uh, are you still single Phuwin? You became more handsome! I don't believe you don't have one.