Chapter 11: End?

Phuwin who was in terrible condition because of crying nonstop. He was laying on his couch with Fourth beside him.

𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐡: Stop crying Phu, it's not your fault and it's not his fault either.

𝐏𝐡𝐮𝐰𝐢𝐧: Does he not have time for me?

𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐡: Omg Phu, you're killing me.. He has to work to support his business, family himself and you.

Phuwin wiped his tears away after he heard Fourth say that.

𝐏𝐡𝐮𝐰𝐢𝐧: Me?

𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐡: Yes! Now go pack your things and live back with Pond!

𝐏𝐡𝐮𝐰𝐢𝐧: Hm.. You're right.

𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐡: Exactly! Now let's go wash your face and do some brightening on yourself.

Fourth helped Phuwin get up. He picked out some clothes for Phuwin, made him brunch and other things.

After all that,

𝐏𝐡𝐮𝐰𝐢𝐧: Thanks for everything Fourth, I really appreciate it. You were there when I was at my lowest. And now, you're still with me.

Phuwin hugged Fourth tightly, Fourth smiled at his confession.

𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐡: Welcome bud, let's go to Pond's house. We'll go together.

Phuwin agreed and thus they walked together. It was a long journey to get there since Phuwin's house is 3 to 4 hours.
They took multiple taxis, and eventually arrived there. It was already night, it's a good thing the bodyguards let them in.

𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐡: Can I stay the night with you? It's pouring rain outside.

𝐏𝐡𝐮𝐰𝐢𝐧: Of course, I'm sure they wouldn't mind. Let's go

Fourth slept in the same room as Phuwin but on a comfortable couch.

The next morning,

Phuwin woke up and saw Fourth reading a book that he got from a bookshelf. Fourth glanced at Phuwin and back at his book.

𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐡: You're awake? Get ready, breakfast is made and Pond said he had something to tell you.

As soon as Phuwin heard Pond's name, he immediately got ready and ran down the stairs. Fourth walked just behind Phuwin

He saw Pond's back profile and was about to hug him but as Pond turned to look at Phuwin, Phuwin saw a woman holding Pond's arm.

𝐏𝐨𝐧𝐝: Phuwin, you can't live here anymore.

Phuwin was heartbroken and confused. The woman was.. Milli??! She smirked and kissed Pond's cheek. Phuwin was devastated.

𝐏𝐡𝐮𝐰𝐢𝐧: What..? What do you mean?

𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢: You heard him or are you deaf? He said you can't live here because I'll live here with him.

𝐏𝐨𝐧𝐝: Indeed, we're.. Getting married..

Phuwin was about to burst into tears as he heard those words. Milli just smirked

𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢: Anyways, I have to go now babe. See you.

She left, leaving Pond and Phuwin.

𝐏𝐡𝐮𝐰𝐢𝐧: How could you do this to me..? I thought.. You loved me..

𝐏𝐨𝐧𝐝: Can't you take a hint? How could I love someone like you?

Phuwin eyes were teary, it struck him right in the heart.

𝐏𝐡𝐮𝐰𝐢𝐧: W-what..? But I was ready to give you my heart-

𝐏𝐨𝐧𝐝: Oh yeah? But did you ask me if I ever wanted that heart? You don't need to give it to me, but you can give it to the trash.

𝐏𝐡𝐮𝐰𝐢𝐧: Please don't leave me..

He said with a shaky voice. Pond looked at Phuwin, a dull and no emotion face.

𝐏𝐨𝐧𝐝: I was just using you. I knew my company would come like this. Thanks for the money too.

𝐏𝐡𝐮𝐰𝐢𝐧: why..?

Pond left the house but Phuwin followed behind him. They were outside, with the hard pouring rain.

𝐏𝐡𝐮𝐰𝐢𝐧: Why are you doing this to me..?!! I gave you my all, yet I received pain??! I gave you so many fucking chances, you still broke them!

He shouted at Pond with his shaky voice. Phuwin hits Pond with his weak hands.

𝐏𝐡𝐮𝐰𝐢𝐧: From the day we met, I knew this would happen. You're unbelievable! Did I mean nothing to you?! Did you even know what I went through?! I'd rather die in a pool of fire than getting manipulated by you're filty words!

Phuwin bursted out crying, Pond was just silent the whole time. Pond finally opened his mouth and said something.

𝐏𝐨𝐧𝐝: I never loved you, freak.

Fourth, who was witnessing the whole situation, finally came to protect his dear friend.

𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐡: What the hell Pond?! Why would you say that to him?! You broke him, why the fuck would you do that?! Leave.

Fourth hugged Phuwin who was drenched in rain and crying rentlessly. Pond went back inside his house like nothing happened.

Phuwin hugged him back tightly and cried in his arms. Fourth stayed silent and patted his dear friend's back.

𝐏𝐡𝐮𝐰𝐢𝐧: Why would h-he do this to me..

He screamed in his shoulder with his trembling voice.

𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐡: Shh.. It's okay, you don't need that motherfucker..

Fourth said and brought Phuwin back home. They arrived at Fourth's house. Phuwin tried to stop crying but the words replay back on his mind.

𝑀𝑒𝑎𝑛𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑒 𝑤 𝑃𝑜𝑛𝑑,

𝐏𝐨𝐧𝐝: (Ai shit Pond, why would you break his heart like that? You knew he liked you! )

He began crying quietly before someone knocked on the door.

𝐏𝐨𝐧𝐝: Who the fuck would be up at this hour.. Come in!

He shouted. It was Gemini. Gem ran to Pond and sat beside him to comfort him.
Pond immediately cried out all when Gem sat beside him.

𝐆𝐞𝐦: It's okay, let it all out..

Pond hugged Gem tightly and cried his heart out. Gem kept comforting him with words, but boy did that not help Pond at all.