Chapter eight: Many events happened

Phuwin and Title found a table and ordered two tequilas.

𝐏𝐡𝐮𝐰𝐢𝐧: Uh.. I'm not really a good drinker. One time, I get drunk with just four cans of beer.

Phuwin laughed, followed with Title's laugh.

𝐓𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞: Oh cmon! Just for today! Let's release some stress and have some fun!

Phuwin nodded. Pond, who was at the second floor looking at their conversation.

𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭: Uh.. Sir, Mr. Jirochtikul is here.

Pond's assistant said to him. Mr. Jirochtikul sat facing him. Pond greeted him.

𝐏𝐨𝐧𝐝: Good evening sir.

𝐌𝐫. 𝐉𝐢𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐡𝐭𝐢𝐤𝐮𝐥: Evening. Sorry if I made you uncomfortable because I chose this place for a meeting. It's just because my son loves the food here. Sometimes he comes here just to eat the food.

Mr. Jirochtikul chuckled, Pond nodded.

𝐏𝐨𝐧𝐝: It's okay, I can suit myself. I respect you and your son, Fourth's, decision. Now let's begin shall we?

Mr. Jirochtikul and Pond began their meeting. Pond was very good at keeping focus. Even though he was intensely looking over at Phuwin and Title, he was also listening carefully.

30 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑢𝑡𝑒𝑠 𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟,

𝐌𝐫. 𝐉𝐢𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐡𝐭𝐢𝐤𝐮𝐥: I think that's it for today. Please look back at the documents I sent to your email. I'll leave first. Please excuse me.

He left the club along with his assistant. Pond asked his assistant to go home first. His assistant nodded and left. Pond went down stairs and sat at a table nearby their table but not easy to see since many people were covering Pond's view.

Pond drank the drink he ordered while watching them intensely with his intimidating siren eyes.

𝐏𝐡𝐮𝐰𝐢𝐧: Title.. I think I better stop.. I'm feeling a bit dizzy. Let's go home.. Pond will be home by now.

𝐓𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞: Aw cmon Phuwin..! 2 more glasses.. No!.. 4.. Let's make it 5..!

𝐏𝐡𝐮𝐰𝐢𝐧: I think you drank too much..

Title wrapped his hands around Phuwin's shoulder while forcing Phuwin too drink more. Not long after, Phuwin was a mess. His hair was messy and face was full of blush.

𝐓𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞: Finally.. I've been waiting years for this.

Pond couldn't take it anymore as he saw Title bringing drunk Phuwin to the hotel next door. Pond sped walk to them and pulled Phuwin by his hand. Title was angry and looked back. He was shocked to see furious Pond holding drunk Phuwin.

𝐓𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞: Oh.. Pond..! What.. Are you doing here..?

Title said, his voice shaking. Pond punched Title on the face hard and he stumbled back. Title was now ready to fight back. He kicked Pond's stomach harshly. But was in pain, but maintained his strong appearance. Pond tried to punch Title but he blocked Pond and kick-punched Pond's face. This time, Pond was in severe pain. Nose bleed, two black eyes, several scars and a bleeding cheek.

Pond fell down on the floor. Phuwin woke up because he felt his knees on the ground. Good thing Phuwin wasn't that drunk. He saw Pond in severe pain

𝐏𝐡𝐮𝐰𝐢𝐧: Oh my gosh, what happened to you..??

Phuwin looked at Title with a disappointed mood.

𝐓𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞: Phuwin..! He.. was fighting some people..! Totally..

𝐏𝐡𝐮𝐰𝐢𝐧: Title.. I trusted you..

Title was unhappy and furious at the same time.

𝐓𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞: Fuck you Pond! It's all your fault!

Title kicked Pond's head, making him stumble back. He continued to kick Pond's stomach several times before Phuwin yelled at him.

𝐏𝐡𝐮𝐰𝐢𝐧: You dare to accuse Pond again?! Can't you just accept it?! Pond is in unbearable pain right now! You still want to accuse him?! Your sick..

Blood was coming out of Pond's mouth, his face was full blood, so as his shirt. Phuwin's concern about Pond increased rapidly as he saw the blood. Pond fainted not long after.
Phuwin hurriedly took him to a hospital.

At the hospital,

Phuwin was walking back and forth while biting his lip. He was worried that Pond will survive or not. The doctor exited Pond's room and Phuwin ran up to the doctor

𝐏𝐡𝐮𝐰𝐢𝐧: So? Is my friend okay??? Is he going to have surgery?? Will he survive???

𝐃𝐨𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫: Relax, is he your relative or what kind of relationship do you have with him?

𝐏𝐡𝐮𝐰𝐢𝐧: He is my friend! So?? Can I see him??

𝐃𝐨𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫: He is okay. But we have to xray scan his stomach to see if there is anything wrong. His condition is very severe, how did this happen?

𝐏𝐡𝐮𝐰𝐢𝐧: I don't know the full story but I saw him getting beat up by my friend! Can I see him??

𝐃𝐨𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫: Yes, you may. He is awake right now.

Phuwin ran inside as he heard the news. He saw Pond bandaged and scrolling through his phone. Pond looked at Phuwin when he went in.

𝐏𝐨𝐧𝐝: Phuwin? Why are you here?

Phuwin ran to him and hugged him tightly.

𝐏𝐡𝐮𝐰𝐢𝐧: Thank god you're awake! Are you feeling better now?

𝐏𝐨𝐧𝐝: Yes it's not that serious. But why are you here?

𝐏𝐡𝐮𝐰𝐢𝐧: Why am I here?! I took you here! Why did Title and you get into a big fight??

𝐏𝐨𝐧𝐝: I was trying to protect you..

𝐏𝐡𝐮𝐰𝐢𝐧: Protect me?! You should worry about the consequences first! If I didn't wake up, who would send you to the hospital?? Who would stop Title from beating you up??! Who-

Pond closed Phuwin's mouth with his index finger.

𝐏𝐨𝐧𝐝: Yes, yes. I know and I'm very thankful. Now quiet down, I'm going to rest.

He said and pinched Phuwin's cheek softly before layed on the bed. Phuwin smirked and patted his head. Phuwin was told to leave the room since Pond needed some alone time and rest time.

3 𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑘𝑠 𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟,

Phuwin went to visit the hospital as usual. He was basically popular among the people at the hospital since he visited the hospital daily. Phuwin entered Pond's room and was greeted with a hug by Pond. The hug was warm and tight.

𝐏𝐡𝐮𝐰𝐢𝐧: What's up with you? You can't be walking around

He said and chuckled.

𝐏𝐨𝐧𝐝: I'm dismissed by the hospital now. You don't have to go here now everyday just to see me.

Pond wrapped his arm around Phuwin's shoulder and led him out of the hospital. Phuwin didn't have a reason to decline his kindness so he just went with it