Chapter - 6

Vicky's Point of View:

It's break time, so I'm going to meet Sanskriti as I need to have a word with her, I heard a girl saying 'I, her senior' came into their class. I went and stood in front of Sanskriti while she stood up after seeing me in front of her, she wore the same blue churidar that she wore on the first day I met her, and as always she looked simple and elegant. My words were interrupted before I could even start, suddenly someone hugged me while saying,
'I missed you, Vik',
She hugged me tightly, and before I could push her away, Sanskriti went out of the classroom. Her face looked pale. I then pushed the girl immediately and she was none other than, Sasha the daughter of my mom's best friend, the girl with whom I don't like to start a conversation. She is such a mood spoiler.

'Don't ever do this. I'm not Vinay for you to behave like this and call me by my full name,'
I said this as I gritted my teeth and quickly ran out of the classroom to find Sanskriti.

Kriti's Point of View:

I quickly came to the college garden and sat on one of the benches. My eyes were wet. I don't know why but when I saw them clinging to each other, my emotions became uncontrollable. I got angry and sad at the same time. Why can't I master my emotions? Why am I sad when I see him with another girl? This is leading to the wrong path, I must stop thinking about him. It's not like, I like him, I just respect him. That's all. I came here to study and I'll do the same. My thoughts were interrupted by the buzzing sound of my phone, I opened WhatsApp and saw a message sent by Saathvik sir.
'I want to talk to you. Can we meet?', I looked at his text. He wanted to have a talk but I didn't want to.
So, I replied to his text,
'Later sir. The next class is about to begin',
as I sent the text, he responded immediately with an okay. I headed to my classroom.
I went and sat in between Vaishu and Sasha while the professor wanted the students to do a seminar on his subject so he started allocating partners for the project. Vaishnavi was teamed up with a guy named Uday while I was paired up with Roshan and Sasha with Rohit as the professor gave us our topics. Why am I even paired with a guy? Now, there will be a conversation with him.

*********************************************

The whole day passed with a lot of theory and practical classes. This guy, Roshan got my number before going to his hostel. I again got a text from Saathvik sir,
'Can we meet?', to which I replied that I'd gone to the hostel.

It's not like I ain't grateful for his help, it's just that my mind shouldn't wander and I must be focused. It would be a big fat lie if I said that I'm not hurt while ignoring him but what to do? I must set my goals right and while deeply thinking about this, I went to the hostel.

Vicky's Point of View:

I came out of the class while walking around the campus, I saw Sanskriti talking with a guy. I wonder who the guy is. They were standing near the library and after he went, I texted her and she replied that she was in the hostel. Is she ignoring me? I think I did mess up really big this time. But, why? Is it because of Vinay? He is ready to apologize to her and for him to apologize, we must meet. What can I do now? Let me call Riya and tell her to check up on Sanskriti.

__________________________________

End of Chapter -6

The next chapter will be posted on or before Saturday.

Follow @canthisbecalledasa_lovestory on Instagram for more updates about the upcoming chapters.

Thanks for reading ❤️

Keep Reading and Keep Supporting the story!