Chapter - 1

At RAAS University,

Hey, look it's the same girl who we saw this morning but why is she coming to our class?asked Riya who had no idea of why the girl whom she met in the morning was approaching her class.

I've no idea said Neha as she looked at Saathvik who had an expressionless face which was new to his friends as he looked at the girl who entered the classroom.

She looked around while their eyes met, even if it met just for 3 seconds , he could feel his heart beating, beating for this junior girl whom he met 2 months ago.

Hey you, get back to your senses and don't eat her with your look, commented Neha as she looked at him with a creepy smirk on her face. I just saw her, that's it said Saathvik as he don't want these girls to know that his eyes are on her but it was quite evident to many of his classmates.

Riya wanted to say something but was interrupted by her teacher who told them to listen to the girl who just entered the classroom with a bossy vibe.

Mrs.Brinda needs your notebooks in which you did your self-analysis project, submit the notes immediately as I have to leave for the next class.
Her voice was vibrant, and her tone was normal but due to her vibrant voice a few people found it rude.

Is this the way you talk to your seniors? , asked one of the girls in the class.
Before the girl answered the question another girl said that they were nearly 4 years older than her and she must be polite to them.
And, this is it, the junior lost her cool and said while trying to be polite,
Didn't expect you to talk like my seniors, thank god you told me that you are my senior or else I would not know that you are senior as you are behaving quite irresponsible as you've not submitted your projects to Mrs.Brinda and your due was last week. Submit it at least now, I have to leave.

Now they started submitting their notebooks as the junior went to their benches to collect the notes.

"See, See, See Saathvik she's coming near our bench don't give your notebook to her", said Riya as she snatched his notebook from his hand.
When 'she' went to their bench, Riya and Neha submitted their notebooks while 'she' looked at Saathvik with a questionable look on her face.
I'm sorry, I still need to complete it.
She sighed while asking, " How many minutes do you need to complete ?"

Maybe five

Okay, I'll collect the other notebooks while you write the notes.

She went to the others' benches to collect their notes while Saathvik looked at his friends angrily.

"She gave you extra time man, you're special".

Stop this Neha.She just helped me as we know each other.

Yeah, Yeah we do know your 'Heals Story' , said Riya.

But, I don't know why I feel that there is something else in this story and before Saathvik could reply, she came to get his notes which Riya gave her with a sad pout.

There were a lot of notebooks and somebody should help her in carrying them, before Saathvik could approach to help his girl Riya poked her nose and got some of the notebooks from her. Before leaving for Mrs.Brinda's cabin Riya turned around to see a sad Saathvik as she silently laughed at him while he glared at her.

__________________________________

End of Chapter - 1