𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘥𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘥𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦

CHAPTER SIX
wildflower wildlife
****

———
𝘣𝘶𝘳𝘯,𝘣𝘶𝘳𝘯,𝘣𝘶𝘳𝘯..
𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺,𝘣𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘴,𝘣𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘴,𝘣𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘴

———𝘣𝘶𝘳𝘯,𝘣𝘶𝘳𝘯,𝘣𝘶𝘳𝘯..𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺,𝘣𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘴,𝘣𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘴,𝘣𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘴

The last day of school dawned bright and early, but Angel found herself in no rush to start the day. She woke up in a tangle of sheets, her body nestled against Niccolò's. His arm was draped over her waist, his breathing slow and steady. For a moment, she just lay there, savoring the warmth of his body and the quietness of the morning.

But reality was never far away. With a sigh, Angel gently eased herself out of bed, careful not to wake Niccolò. She glanced at the clock—there was just enough time for him to slip out unnoticed. Slipping into her school uniform, she buttoned up her blouse and then turned back to Niccolò, leaning down to brush her lips against his cheek.

"Nicco," she whispered softly, running her fingers through his tousled hair. "Wake up, it's time."

Niccolò stirred, blinking up at her with a sleepy smile. "Morning, beautiful," he murmured, pulling her down for a slow, lingering kiss.

Angel pulled away reluctantly. "You need to get home and change. We can't be late on the last day."

He sighed but nodded, getting out of bed and quickly gathering his clothes. "Alright, I'll see you at school," he said, his voice low and full of promise.

Angel watched him go, her heart heavy with the weight of their secret but also thrumming with the excitement of their hidden romance. She finished getting ready and headed to school, where the usual group of friends greeted her with smiles and chatter about summer plans.

"The year went by so fast," Virginia said, her eyes sparkling with excitement. "I can't believe it's already over."

"I'm so excited for the pool party tonight," Brando added, nudging Angel with a grin. "It's going to be epic."

Niccolò arrived shortly after, standing with Brando and receiving a kiss from Virginia. Angel tried to act normal, but she could feel the tension between her and Niccolò, an unspoken understanding that only they shared..

——————

The day flew by in a blur of final classes and goodbyes. As the last bell rang, Angel and Virginia made their way back to Virginia's house to get ready for the party.

In Virginia's room, they tossed around ideas for their pool party outfits. Angel decided on a tiny white bikini that accentuated her curves perfectly. She showed it off to Virginia, who whistled appreciatively. "Girl, your boobs look amazing in that."