𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄, a punishment to fit the crime

"𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐮𝐬 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝?"

      𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐍𝐍 𝐃𝐎𝐄𝐒𝐍'𝐓 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐖𝐇𝐘 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐑𝐎𝐏𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐏, watching over an unconscious Bellamy Blake while she had the perfect opportunity to go after Makayla to try to get her out of Murphy's grasp. Maybe it's because he seems to have an idea of what to do, and seems to know Charlotte more than she does. Maybe it's because she just doesn't want to be stuck with the people in the rest of the camp, who don't seem to want to go back to their previous chores and jobs.

      After Murphy had snatched Makayla and ran after Charlotte, nobody in the camp went back to their previous tasks. People fought, only because they all accidentally hit each other, and ended up going to hide away in their tents. Very few are currently building the wall, and even then they're barely touching the structure.

      She sits off to the side, glancing back over to the man laying down on the dropship floor every couple minutes to see if he's woken up. She doesn't want to try and force him to be up, because from the looks of it he was knocked unconscious, but also, she doesn't know if Makayla's safe or if Charlotte's still alive.

      She's almost sure that Murphy would drag Charlotte back to the camp to kill her though.

      She sees him move, almost as if he's regaining consciousness, and immediately gets up and grabs the cup of water she brought inside with her. She figures that he would need something like that - especially if he's about to run after a boy who's on a rampage.

      She can't say she's surprised that Murphy is on a rampage. From the few conversations she's had with the boy, whenever they were making weapons together, he doesn't seem like the type to forgive and forget. And she saw it first hand after he was cut down from the noose by Clarke - he isn't going to forget. She's almost sure that he has a grudge against those who helped in the act of hanging the boy, too.

      "What the hell happened?".

      She brings her attention back to the dropship floor, where she sees Bellamy moving himself off the ground, hand clutched to the side of his head as he picks himself up. She hands him the water, which he graciously takes, and she readies and explanation.