Chp 16

DAVE POV

"WHAT THE FUCK

"WHAT THE FUCK..... I'm on my way. Lord y'all can't do shit right. All I fucking asked was no cameras in my facility THATS IT. Damn" I heard Ari yell as she threw something across the room. I soon heard the water running. I stretch my body before getting up, Chocho was laid out at the bottom of my bed, I laughed at her.

I walked out of my room, heading towards Ari's room, my nose was filled with nothing but vanilla.

"So sweet" I said to myself as I sat on her bed waiting for her to come out the bathroom, to see what was going on...... I started dozing off after 10 minutes, I woke up to her putting on her pants.

"What's going on, why were you yelling" I said her as I sat up on the bed.

"Because these dumb fuckers let cameras in my facility without my permission, ever since I started I've told them NO!! NO TO THESE FUCKING OUTSIDERS. ALL THEY WANT TO DO IS BE FUCKIN MESSY." Ari said as she got red in the face, I stood up and walked her way as she was still taking, and I wrapped my arms around her pulling her into a hug.

"I'm so fuckin tired of people not listening.... Why can't they just respect that I don't want cameras in my facility. It's not that hard" she said as tears came down her face, I felt bad for her. She didn't want to bring of attention to the facility.

"I gotta go" she said while trying to pull away from me, but I didn't let her go.

"Can I come with you" I asked her already knowing the answer.

"That would be lovely but right now isn't the time for you to show up during something like this. Maybe once I get the cameras & people out then yes you can come but not right now" she said while looking up at me. I gave her a small smile before letting her go. She stared at me for a few more minutes before looking away.

"Ummm what are your plans for today" she asked as she went into her closet getting some to wear for today.

"Shiiii I didn't have any foreal until later. I have a show to do" I said while sitting back on her bed.

"A shoow.... What type of show" she yelled from the inside of her closet.

"Just a few of us rappers putting a little something something together for the community. Nothing major" I told her.

"Community... David this better not"

"It's nothing like that I promise. It's just a show for my community. We do it every year and I've been invited to come back and rap" I said as she walked out and she looked beautiful. She could wear a trash bag and still look good I thought to myself.

"Oh shit. What time does it end, I am going to try and come" she said while spraying perfume on. Jimmy Choo I Want You

"Really whenever people decide to leave foreal. Everything starts at 5, it'll be food vendors, clothing vendors, and all kinds of different things out there" I said and she looked around to make sure she had everything, before looking at me.