Chp 19

Ariana POV

"Hey have you seen David East or have you had any Jane Dows come into your hospital

"Hey have you seen David East or have you had any Jane Dows come into your hospital....... Oh really.... Yeah that's fine I'll hold" I said while rolling my eyes looking out my floor to ceiling window at the streets on New York. I could see cars moving in all directions, people walking on the sidewalk. I wondered if one of these people was Dave.

"Ma'am are you there" I heard snapping me out of my thoughts, I placed the phone back onto my ear.

"YES YES.. I'm sorry I was deep in thought. What was you saying" I said waiting for him to continue, hoping the best.

"He not here but from what I heard he and his cousin Jayceon got locked up the othe" before he could finish his sentence my front door open, I reached for my 9mm, pulling it out aiming for whoever was coming in. Only to come face to face with the one and only David East.

"Thank you for your time sir, have a good day" I said before hanging up my phone. I threw it on the couch, Dave stared at me as if I was dumb.

"Where have you been. I've been blowing your phone up. Calling you left & right. Calling all kinds of hospitals looking for you" I said while putting my gun back into my pants.

"I'm good. You sweating me foreal" he said while walking towards his room. I was in disbelief honestly.

"Me sweating you.... Nigga I'm trying to make sure your add stay out of fucking trouble!! It's a lot of people out here who are just waiting on you and your cousin to go back to prison. And I'm sweating you" I said while following him to into his room, he sat his keys on the tv stand and started undressing his self, but he didn't respond to me.

"So you don't have anything to say.... I mean you've been gone for 3 days and you have absolutely nothing to say" I said and once again he was just silent. I shook my head as I turned to leave.

"I'm back now, so what's the issue...I'm good. You making a big deal out of nothing. I didn't ask for all this shit, you takin me in and doing all this stuff for me. I was good in my cell.... I never asked you to help me, you did this shit on your fuckin own" he said making me stop in my tracks.

"Are you serious..... you know how many people would love to be in your shoes right now" I said while slowly turning around to face him.

"So go help them, the fuck" he said while walking into the bathroom slamming the bathroom door. I was so shocked. My apple watched digged and I looked down to see it was a text from Jayda.

I don't know what the fuck is the issue with Jayceon but he about to be a dead mfa if he keep playing with me

So she was probably going through the same thing as me. I looked towards his bathroom door as I heard the shower running, and I came up with an idea as I left out his room. Since he wants to play, o imma play with him alright....