Chp 31

Dave POV

"So what happened when she came to pick him up

"So what happened when she came to pick him up. Y'all ain't fuck" Sir asked as we sat on my mamas front porch.

"Naw. She came and I told her to stay, Yosohn was sleep so I didn't want her to wake him up. I gave them my room for the night and I slept in the guest room" I said while looking at TikTok's on my phone.

"Damn you in love. Ain't no way Dave Lawerence East Brewster gave up his bedroom" Game said and I shook my head at him.

"I ain't never seen this before. Even with Millie, you made her sleep in the guest room" Mosiah said. Which he was telling the truth. I've never given up my bed or space to a female.

"Look like someone is changing. And Jayceon where was you at last night. Because that was not your bed in that picture" Josiah said as he lighted his blunt.

I toned them out as I heard loud music coming from a car turning in my mom's block. I stood up with my hand behind my back, ready to set fire.

"That's Jayda relax" Jayceon said as he walked down the remaining of the stairs up to her car. The passenger side window was down, I knew somebody was in the passenger seat but I couldn't see who.

"Yeah he here" I heard Jayceon say, a few minutes later Jayceon made his way back over to us. He looked at me with a smirk on his face.

"Fuck is you smirking for" I said and then I heard the car door lock causing me to turn around and it was Jayda and Ariana making their way towards us, along with their sons. Jayda and Ariana was in the middle of they own conversation and so was they sons.

"About time I was about to fall asleep" I heard Zuri say behind me, causing me to jump I didn't know she was right there.

" Announce yourself next time" I said while looking back at her, she rolled her eyes at me. Zuri and I have a weird relationship, she was trying to get at me but I didn't want her, so then she went after Sir.

"Whatever" Zuri said as she came down the stairs to meet the girls. They hugged and Jayda introduced the boys to Zuri. Yosohn's attention went up towards where I was standing scanning us all.

"Why he scanning us" Josiah said but I ain't pay him no mind.

"DAVEEE" I heard Yosohn yell running full speed towards me. I caught him and threw him up in the air before pulling him in for a hug.

"I see you got on my brand. You looking good" I told him and he laughed.

"Yeah, and my brother Loyal has it on as well" he said while pointing back.

"No pointing" I said to him and he put his hand down, I put him down afterwards.

"Hey y'all" Jayda said as she walked up the stairs into my moms house, I put my arm out stopping Ariana from entering. If she even think she was going to walk past me without giving me some type of hug she done lost her mind.