Part IV ||Flower ranchers|| - ❄️🪶🔥

Once upon a time in a vibrant city where magic mingled with everyday life, three boyfriends shared a love that was as unique as each of them. Scott, with his striking cyan hair and teal eyes, was the heart of the trio. His gentle nature made him the caretaker, always putting others before himself. He was often seen blushing, flustered by the smallest gestures of affection from his partners.

Jimmy, the second top, was a ray of sunshine with his canary-like wings that fluttered with joy. His blonde locks framed his face, making him look even more angelic. He had an innate sweetness, often bringing treats home or surprising Scott with little gifts that would make his cheeks turn a deeper shade of pink. Jimmy's playful nature complemented Scott's caring demeanor, creating a harmonious balance.

Then there was Tango, the main top, a striking figure with a blaze born heritage. His blonde hair was like a flame, wild and untamed, much like his personality. Tango had a reputation for being rough around the edges, but beneath that tough exterior was a deeply caring soul. He had a way of making both Scott and Jimmy feel cherished, and his protective instincts often shone through in the way he looked out for them.

One sunny afternoon, the trio decided to spend the day at a nearby enchanted forest known for its magical creatures and breathtaking scenery. Scott, excited yet nervous, donned his favorite outfit, a soft, pastel-colored shirt that complemented his hair. Jimmy, in a light and airy ensemble that matched his wings, playfully fluttered around Scott, trying to lift his spirits even higher. Tango, wearing a casual yet rugged outfit, kept a watchful eye on both of them as they ventured into the woods.

As they wandered through the forest, the vibrant colors of the flora surrounded them, and the air was filled with the sweet scent of blooming flowers. Scott felt a surge of happiness as he picked wildflowers for Jimmy, who giggled and twirled in delight. Tango, watching the interaction, felt a warmth in his chest, appreciating how effortlessly the two connected.

As the day turned to dusk, they found a cozy clearing with a soft patch of grass, perfect for a picnic. They spread out a blanket and shared snacks, laughter echoing through the trees. Scott, feeling a bit shy, sat close to Jimmy, who leaned in to whisper sweet nothings in his ear, making him blush furiously. Tango, unable to resist, playfully teased Scott about his flustered state, which only made him blush deeper.

As the stars began to twinkle above them, the atmosphere shifted. Tango, feeling a rush of affection, pulled both Scott and Jimmy closer. He wrapped an arm around each, creating a protective cocoon. "You two mean the world to me," he said softly, his usual roughness replaced by genuine tenderness.

Scott's heart raced, feeling cherished in this moment. Jimmy looked up at Tango with admiration, his wings fluttering slightly as he leaned into Scott. "We're lucky to have each other," Jimmy responded, his voice warm and inviting.

The trio spent the evening sharing stories and dreams, their bond growing stronger with each passing moment. As the night deepened, they decided to head back, but not before Tango suggested a little adventure. "Let's take a shortcut through the enchanted part of the forest," he proposed, his eyes sparkling with mischief.

With a mix of excitement and a hint of trepidation, they agreed. The enchanted part of the forest was known for its magical creatures and whimsical sights, but it also held a sense of mystery. As they walked, the trees seemed to whisper secrets, and the air crackled with energy.

Suddenly, they stumbled upon a clearing illuminated by bioluminescent flowers, casting a soft glow all around. In that magical moment, Tango took Scott's hand, pulling him close. "This is perfect," he murmured, leaning in to kiss Scott gently. It was a sweet kiss, filled with warmth and affection, and Scott melted into Tango's embrace, feeling safe and loved.