Part VIII - ||A new beginning|| - 😈⚔️

Hi boys, girls, gays!!

This is my AU.

Platonic Uzugiyuu and Giyuu x OC

Enjoy!!!

In the shadow of the rising sun, two figures stood atop a mist-covered mountain, their silhouettes framed by the golden light. Giyuu Tomioka, the Water Hashira, was known for his stoic demeanor and unwavering resolve. Beside him stood Uzui Tengen, the flamboyant Sound Hashira, whose vibrant personality contrasted sharply with Giyuu’s calm presence.

The two had fought side by side against powerful demons, their skills complementing each other in battle. Giyuu's fluid movements and precise strikes were matched by Tengen's explosive, dynamic fighting style. Over time, their bond grew, not just as comrades but as friends who understood each other in ways few could.

One evening, while resting at a remote inn after a long mission, Tengen decided it was time to lighten the mood. "Giyuu, you need to smile more! Life is too short to be so serious all the time!" he exclaimed, tossing a piece of mochi at Giyuu, who merely caught it with a raised eyebrow.

"Focus on the mission, Tengen," Giyuu replied, though a hint of amusement danced in his eyes.

Tengen, undeterred, leaned closer. "But what’s the point of fighting if we can’t enjoy ourselves? Here, let’s have a contest—who can eat the most mochi in one minute!"

Giyuu shook his head, a small smile breaking his usually serious facade. "You’re ridiculous."

As the contest commenced, laughter filled the room, the atmosphere lightening with each bite. Giyuu found himself enjoying Tengen's antics more than he expected. In that moment, the weight of their responsibilities lifted, if only for a while.

Later that night, as they sat outside under a blanket of stars, Giyuu finally opened up. "You know, Tengen, I admire your ability to find joy even in darkness. It’s something I struggle with."

Tengen’s expression softened. "It’s easy to get lost in despair. But we fight not just for ourselves but for those who can’t. We owe it to them to live fully."

Giyuu nodded, feeling the warmth of camaraderie wash over him. Their relationship, forged in battle and strengthened by shared experiences, became a source of comfort and strength.

As the nights turned into days and their adventures continued, Giyuu learned to embrace life’s fleeting moments, while Tengen found solace in Giyuu's steadfastness. Together, they balanced each other, embodying the harmony of water and sound.

Their friendship blossomed, not just as Hashira but as brothers in arms, bound by their shared mission and the understanding that even in the darkest times, laughter and companionship could light the way.

In the tranquil village nestled between the mountains, Giyuu Tomioka found a sense of peace he hadn’t known in years. His life as a Hashira was filled with battles against demons, but now, there was a new light in his life: Isamu.