Part 12

Chapter 12 ~ Meeting a Dragon

Zack, Sam and Emily all left to go have breakfast in the dining hall and see how people preserved them together. Aaron and Ryan when on a run to let their wolfs out. Both while happy for the couples felt left out and wanted to give their future Alpha's and Luna Chloe along with her other mate Malcom time to talk. They could smell sex in the air but knew they had not fully mated yet. Chloe did not have any bit marks.

Chloe was smiling while sipping her brew remember her mates Josh and Matt shifting and going to their rooms this morning because they had no cloths. Luckily, they had left their doors open. Then Josh had returned with some sweats for Malcom. She did not mind at all. Especially since Malcom had woken her up this morning with his tongue on her pussy. It was the best way to start the day.

Malcom came over to her and wrapped his arms around her middle and pulled her back into him. She looked back and tilted her head up for a kiss. He obliged and slipped his hand down the front of her pants to cup her. She squeaked and jumped away. "Malcom" she scolded. He just smirked and pulled away as she went to swat at his arms.

The elevator dinged and a red headed women stepped off with a bag.

Josh walked over to her. Chloe tensed. "What are you doing here? Are you lost?" Josh asked her. The women spoke. "No, I am new and was assigned this dorm and floor with my mates." Chloe relaxed hearing that and walked over to Josh wrapper her arm around him.

"Oh, whose' your mate?" He asked and they both stepped back as she walked future into the room.

"Mike and Ben, we met at the beginning of the summer." She spoke and looked saw Matt coming down the hall. She turned to Josh and said, "You must be one of the wolf twins. Matt or Josh?" She asked

"This is Josh and I'm Chloe his mate." I nodded in Mat's direction and to Malcom sipping on his brew. "That's Matt and Malcom my other mates." I said and her watched as her eyes widen. At which revolution I was not sure.

The elevator opened again, and Ben walked off carrier as couple of bags while Mike had a couple of boxes. Malcom and Matt walked over to help them, "Thanks man" Mike said. They guys walked to what Chloe assumed where their room or their mates' room. After the stuff was dropped off, they all walked out. Ben linked his arm around them women still looking at her with shock.

Ben kissed her cheek and then say her expression, "What is it babe?" he asked looking concerned. The women just pointed to Chloe.

Ben looked at her and opened his mouth to speak.

"Who are you?" Mike asked her as he came up behind Ben and the women.

Josh still had his arm around Chloe and made the introductions. "Ben, Mike this is Chloe out mate. Chloe this is Benjamin and Michael they are Drake's guards and friends of ours. Ben is and earth dragon and Mike is and air dragon." "Wow, what are the chances more than one of us finds out mates in such a short amount of time?" Ben asked.

Malcom pulled Chloe out of Josh's hold and kissed her on the lips.

Mike and Ben tensed probably thinking a fight was going to break out.

"We have a lot to fill you guys in on. Is Drake here yet." At Ben's nod Malcom swatted Chloe on the but as he walked away. "I'm heading down to help Drake" was all he said as he got into the elevator and winked at Josh and Chloe.

Josh was running his hand along the hack on his neck while Ben and Mike staired after Malcom and then turned to look at him and Chloe.

"Yeah, well let's wait to get into everything until we are all here at once."