Ch 2

The order prompt tone kept coming from the mobile phone, but Lin Yang was too lazy to look at it, and directly uninstalled the APP.

He is a weather-beaten delivery boy who is so hard that he delivers food even in the days when the rainstorm hits, and he has not been able to eat a meal he has in his heart.

In the elevator, there were only Lin Yang and the female neighbour opposite the door, and the other party heard the sound prompt on his mobile phone, and endured it and finally did not speak.

When the other party went out on the first floor, he did not forget to nodded politely to Lin Yang, surprisingly polite.

Lin Yang nodded slightly expressionlessly, he had experienced the test of life and death brought about by the heavy rain, and his heart was already cold like a fish slaughterer in RT-Mart.

Directly arrived in the underground garage and rode the battery car and went out.

Turned a corner and drove for a while to reach the traffic light and other red lights.

The apocalypse is not yet coming, the basic rules still have to be followed, there is no need to trouble yourself.

At this time.

A Mercedes-Benz business stopped in the lane next to it, and the window glass slid down, revealing several surprised faces to look at Lin Yang.

"Hey, isn't this Lin Yang?"

"It's really you, Lin Yang, how did you do this now?"

"Good fellow, fortunately, Hao Xueru didn't agree to your pursuit at the beginning, otherwise with her quality of life, you wouldn't be able to feed people even if you deliver food day and night!"

"Hey, you guy, we're college classmates, why don't you say hello when you see your classmates?"

There were five people sitting in the Mercedes-Benz, the driver was a son-in-law, and the four girls were all Lin Yang's college classmates, and when the others spoke, they did not forget to look at the woman in the co-pilot.

White skin, beautiful long legs, that is, temperament has a strong smell of wind and dust!

She is Lin Yang's college classmate, Hao Xueru, the flower of the class flower school, the goddess in the minds of countless people.

Lin Yang was a normal man, and he also wanted to gain the favour of the other party at that time, and once pursued the other party at the instigation of everyone, but was ruthlessly rejected by the other party without accident, and mocked for several years.

Until he graduated from college for more than a year, everyone still made fun of Lin Yang's embarrassment in the group of classmates from time to time.

Lin Yang's eyes were slightly cold, he could have lived for a while longer in his previous life, but it was because he opened the door to Hao Xueru because of his soft heart, which led to his death!

However, now Lin Yang's mentality is different from the previous life.

These people are no different from the dead in his eyes at this time, anyway, they all have to die when disaster comes.

He doesn't mind watching them perform in the last days.

Therefore, Lin Yang just nodded to these people and stared at the traffic light.

"Lin Yang!"

At this time, Hao Xueru, who had never spoken, took off the toad mirror and spoke, with a sense of superiority in her tone. "It's not easy to deliver food, if you want to change jobs, you can tell me, I happen to lack a driver there, the same is running errands, why not choose a higher paying job, you say?"

Lin Yang frowned slightly, still did not speak.

Forced not to pretend, this can make Hao Xueru anxious, like a punch on cotton.

"Lin Yang, are you stupid? What kind of dumb is it here?

"Xueru is now a signed star of the Capital City Film and Television Company, she is pulling you, you still don't know how to be a villain?"

"On this hot day, we are now going to the beach for a swimming vacation, and you are still running takeaway with the big sun here, this is the gap, what qualifications do you have not to return to Xueru?"

The more Lin Yang was silent, the more anxious they were to show the gap between the two sides.

At this point, the green light comes on.

Lin Yang didn't look at these so-called classmates, turned left and ran towards the largest supermarket in Haishi.

Behind him, there were faintly the sarcastic voices of several female classmates;

"Shout what? Really think of yourself as a shift leader? "

Hmph, that is, seeing how handsome he is willing to say a few more words

..." "Oh Wang Shao, it's too hot, hurry up and open oh, wait until the beach to show you my latest bikini..."

How disgusting these snobs are today, how embarrassing the end will come.

Soon, Lin Yang arrived at the Darunfeng supermarket, came directly to the cash register, and said to the cashier: "I have to buy a lot of things, can you send a few people to follow my cart?" "

Several... Several? The

cashier was stunned, then nodded. Okay sir, how many people do you need? "

Let's start with ten people."

The cashier took the letter and called the manager to explain the situation.

After a while, a tall and long-legged beauty arrived with several staff members.

"Are you?"

Seeing Lin Yang, the manager was slightly surprised, and soon stretched out his hand with a smile and said with a smile. "Hello, what a coincidence, I am Shen Wenwan, manager of Darunfeng, how can I help you?"

"Manager Shen."

Lin Yang didn't expect that this manager was his neighbour, nodded, and said. "Let's go, I'm going to buy a lot of things, I'm in trouble with you."

"You're welcome..." Shen

Wenwan waved her hand, and the employees around her immediately walked to the side and pushed the shopping cart.

Lin Yang came to a pile of rice.

"I can pack ten bags of rice, no, twenty bags for each kind of rice."

Supermarket employees were visibly puzzled, but they did as they did.

"Chili peppers, peppercorns, garlic, etc., every dry product is loaded!"

"Finished with eggs!"

"All brands of cooking oil, condiments, salt, etc., all on the shelves are loaded!"

"Go over there, every vegetable, meat, fish and seafood... Pick the freshest and pack them all!

Seeing

that Lin Yang was not joking, the employees were even more puzzled in their hearts, but this was a good thing for the supermarket, so they complied with them one by one.

Although Shen Wenwan was very puzzled, it was not convenient to ask more, and called more than a dozen employees to help, a total of more than twenty people followed behind Lin Yang, methodically packing all kinds of things and putting them on the shopping cart.

More than an hour later.

Lin Yang looked at the list recorded by Shen Wenwan, food, water sources, daily necessities, snacks, etc., everything that should be bought was almost bought, so he nodded with satisfaction and said, "Okay, let's buy these for the time being today, Manager Shen, please help me find a few small trucks and transport them to my underground garage."

"Okay sir, haven't asked you for your surname?"

Shen Wen said respectfully. "Thank you for spending so much in our supermarket today, we will help you transport it to the garage for free and move to your home!"

"Plus, if you need it later, just give you a call and we can arrange home delivery for you."

Home delivery?

That's a good service.

"My name is Lin Yang."

Lin Yang smiled slightly, quite satisfied with Shen Wenwan's service. "It just so happens that I still need to buy some items in a few days, and I will trouble you at that time."

"You're welcome, this is what I should be..." After

leaving each other's contact information, the ten campers were busy for a while to scan all the items.

A whole product of nearly one million yuan!

In the shocked eyes of many passers-by, Lin Yang left the supermarket and rode home to wait.

It didn't take long for a dozen pickups to pull his purchased items and deliver them upstairs, filling up the three-room room.

Lin Yang reached out and touched the rice packaging bag, his mind was recycled, and he instantly hid dozens and hundreds of bags of rice into the system warehouse!

[Ding, store 15,000 tons of various types of rice, and get a hundredfold increase reward! ]

Lin Yang was overjoyed and continued to store other survival materials.

[Storage condiments, get a 300-fold increase reward! ] 】

【Store pure drinking water and get a 10,000-fold increase reward! 】

【Store one thousand catties of beef and get a five-hundred-fold increase reward...