Ch 7

Wang Fengyun didn't have any particularly good business skills, but he was very good at pretending to be pitiful and flattering.
So, he managed to borrow 300 million yuan from his father, and then he got some money from other relatives, elders, brothers and friends.
In one night, he got five small goals, injected them into the company account, and asked employees to be responsible for external loans.
This was the limit of his ability. If he had more money, he wouldn't mind doing something bigger.
Soon, it was noon the next day.
The first thing Wang Fengyun did when he got up was to call to inquire about the progress of the work.
When he heard that all five small goals had been released in the morning, he felt itchy again.
How could he not pretend to be awesome at such a highlight moment?
So.
Wang Fengyun thought about it and told a few good friends about his "career peak", including Hao Xueru and other vain and wealthy people.

Then, this news was embellished by Hao Xueru and some classmates who were also tea girls and boasted in the class group.
Among them, Xu Biluo was the most aggressive. After all, Hao Xueru was the goddess in everyone's mind, a so-called star in the entertainment industry, and she had to establish her persona and maintain her class.
Xu Biluo: "I tell you, this is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. Not to mention that we are classmates, I don't think about everyone when I make a fortune!"
"I have borrowed and collected one million yuan. I really can't get it together, otherwise I will definitely invest more."
"Hey, if I had Xueru's figure, appearance and face, it would be great. Don't you know? Xueru collected 10 million!"
"The deadline is 8 o'clock tonight, no more waiting!"
"..."
Looking at the various transactions, capital flows, and lucrative returns from lending posted by Xu Biluo, the class group was eager to make a move.
"Fuck, Xu Biluo, you are the rich woman in my mind!"
"Rich woman begging for support!"
"That's right, Xueru, we dare not think about it."
"Damn, is it so profitable? Can I really see a return in three months?"
"Can I invest 100,000? If so, I will borrow money from my parents immediately!"
"..."
Early in the morning.
Lin Yang opened the class group and saw the chat content of this group of snobs.
Has the lending business skyrocketed recently?
Lin Yang laughed secretly. After some inquiries, he found that it was just as he expected.
It is not known whether Wang Fengyun was fleeced by his own dead men, and even pulled a group of people to continue to increase investment.

Lin Yang remembered clearly that in his previous life, when he persisted in the rainstorm environment of the end of the world for the fourth month, Hao Xueru cried and begged him for help and a full meal to save his life.
As a result, when he opened the door, a group of classmates rushed in, including this young man Wang Fengyun.
As soon as this group of people came in, they rushed up and robbed all the food and survival supplies in his house. He tried to stop them and was beaten to death on the spot.
Now, God has given him a chance to start over. If he doesn't fight back and take revenge, he is not a human being!
Lin Yang ordered the death warriors without hesitation to focus on Wang Fengyun and to get rid of him and the people in his network without leaving a hair!
In the next two days, Lin Yang continued to stockpile supplies.
However, he did not stockpile as much food as in the previous few days, because as far as the current food is concerned, it is enough for him to eat less than one ten-thousandth of the Blue Star explosion.
In the past few days, he has paid more attention to stockpiling some more refined items, such as all kinds of good cigarettes in the world, all kinds of fine wines, razors, clippers, lighters, all kinds of high- and low-grade nuts, fruits, etc.
Similarly, each kind of material has produced an increase ranging from thousands to hundreds of thousands of times.
In the past two days, the loyal death warriors have fleeced all the illegal lending institutions of all sizes in Xia Country, and have fleeced about more than 500 small targets.
With this money, the initial funds for the death warriors to build the Sky City Shelter for Lin Yang are fully sufficient.
Since last night, many death warriors have flown to various countries in the continent, such as Sakura Country, Northern Myanmar, Vietnam, Bear Country, Western Eight Countries, etc., to start a new round of wool-pulling work.
In the evening, netizens in Xia Country gradually discovered this phenomenon through news from various places:
"Illegal lending institutions in Modu were investigated!"
"Illegal lending institutions in Hangzhou were investigated!"
"Illegal lending institutions in Hai City were investigated!"
"The head of an illegal lending institution in Rongcheng called the police and said that he was defrauded of a loan by a counter-routine! 》
"In recent days, various illegal loans have frequently encountered problems. The editor will distinguish the difference between regular and illegal loans for you! 》
"..."
"A construction company in Hai City has started construction in full swing, and it seems to be building the world's tallest building? 》
《......》
Of these news, what most excited netizens was, of course, the anti-routine feat;
"Damn, awesome!"
"What kind of heroes are these? I really want to meet them!"
"Too awesome, these guys did what I always wanted to do but didn't have the courage to do!"
"Seeing this kind of exciting news on such a hot day, I feel cool all over!"
"Those people who illegally lend money should not use air conditioning at this time, right?"
"This mysterious organization perfectly demonstrated what magic defeats magic!"

"......"
After seeing the overwhelming news on the Internet, Lin Yang's class group also exploded.
"Where is Xu Biluo? Who can contact her?"
"I called her last night, but no one answered!"
"Brothers, have we been cheated? I borrowed a lot of money and invested more than 300,000 yuan!"
"Do I need to say this? It's written in the news that there is a group of people who specialize in loan fraud and then disappear. The key is that the law can't control them because all the loans are illegal!"
"Where is Goddess Xueru? Come out and explain!"
...
At the same time, in another group, Wang Fengyun looked at the messages from Hao Xueru, Xu Biluo and other friends who kept asking questions, and he was in a bad mood.
"I have set six small goals, what is your money?"
"What's the hurry? We are contacting those bastards here, don't worry!"
"I will give you some money later, just for emergency. It's not just us who have been cheated. So many institutions have been fleeced without knowing it. Think about it..."
"..."
Wang Fengyun was so angry that he threw down his phone and cursed at his men.
"Pigs!"
"A bunch of pigs, we are fleecing them, when have we ever been fleeced like this?"
"Investigate, investigate immediately, find one, chop off the hands and feet of all the people you find, and kill them as a warning to the monkeys!"
"..."
After Wang Fengyun finished scolding, the manager said with a sad face, trembling: "Mr. Wang, Mr. Wang... We were deceived, the information provided by these people was all fake..."
"Those contacts, those asset certificates, and credit reports are all fake!"
"The weird thing is that there was no problem when we checked, but now it's all fake!"
...
At this moment.
In another industrial park in Hai City, Lin Yang took a few dead men to visit several motor factories and technology product companies, and then bought a total of 500 generators of various sizes.
There are diesel generators, gasoline generators, hydroelectric generators, and air conditioners of various brands and models.
Just imagine.
When the end of the world comes, those dark people will flee everywhere, or be frozen to death, drowned by the sea, or eaten alive by big fish.
How happy is it to sit in the extremely safe sky city, enjoy the air conditioning, eat barbecue, and look at the purgatory under your feet?

Lin Yang waved his hand: "Double the quantity purchased today, buy it!"