ch 31-32

ch31

Tian Fen."

Lin Yang sat on the sofa opposite the entrance door and shouted softly.

As soon as his mind moved, Tian Fen's message also appeared instantly:

[Name: Tian Fen.] 】

[Age: 20 years old.] 】

[Occupation: Servant.] 】

[Good value: 85 out of 100)]

[Evil Value: 10 (out of 100)]

[Loyalty: 85 out of 100]

This time, there is more loyalty than before, and Lin Yang is not surprised, because of the identity of the other party, he can now be regarded as his subordinate.

Lin Yang remembered that Tian Fen's good and evil values yesterday were significantly lower than today's.

A day passed, and it seemed that she had figured it out.

"Huh? Mr. Lin, you command! "

Tian Fen heard Lin Yang's call, quickly got up and wiped the sweat stains on his forehead, and replied with a courteous face. "Do you want me to do anything?"

Since yesterday to today, three meals a day have been guaranteed, and he can sleep in the warm quilt at night, Tian Fen suddenly feels that it is good to be a servant, and this is definitely the happiest and safest place in the world.

Moreover, Lin Yang said that he had two meals a day, but in fact, he was very rich in ingredients, so he saved some food, and three meals a day was not a problem.

So in just one day, Tian Fen had already turned himself into Lin Yang's person and was very loyal.

"You're an art student, so you know a lot, right?"

Lin Yang looked at the stunner in front of him and said with a smile.

Tian Fen blushed slightly and replied: "I can dance all kinds of dances, and my body flexibility is okay, but my singing is worse than that of the teachers." "

Lin Yang had a whim and asked, "Are your art school students more flexible, or are yoga teachers more flexible?" "

In his mind, Lin Yang already had a picture.

After all, he clearly remembered that Xu Youyou was a yoga teacher, and he made up his mind to let the two of them compare each other another day.

"This depends on the physique, Mr. Lin."

Tian Fen replied respectfully, and when she saw Lin Yang beckoning, she approached again with a red face.

"You don't mind giving me a few extreme flex shows now, right?" Lin Yang said as he pulled the black silk a few times.

Tear pull.

Tear ......

Several pleasant sound of stockings breaking sounded, and a white scene was immediately revealed.

The vision brought by the black and white match is really top-notch.

And, huh...... Tian Fen's legs look very fair.

Worthy of a twenty-year-old girl.

In terms of visual enjoyment, it's really tender.

Tian Fen was young after all, and when he was teased by Lin Yang like this, his face turned even redder.

"Of course you don't mind, Mr. Lin, I'll put on a show for you!"

Next, there was a series of flexible performances that surprised Lin Yang.