chapter 21-30

ch 21

after Lin Yang posted on WeChat Moments, many classmates, acquaintances, and homeowners sent messages and tried to contact him by phone.
But they all returned in vain. Everyone held their phones at home and cursed, full of envy and jealousy.
Xu Biluo complained to Shi Chengfu, saying that he was outdone by Lin Yang, and Shi Chengfu immediately wanted to drive Xu Biluo away.
Xu Biluo then restrained her green tea thoughts and tried to please Shi Chengfu in a luxurious and coquettish way.
Hao Xueru was also in the high-end community where she rented, holding her phone and constantly editing text messages and sending messages to Lin Yang.
She did have some food reserves at home, but now that the heavy rain has been over for a week, no one is sure how long this disaster will last, so she must make plans early.
She sent help messages to all the men who had intended to pursue her, especially Lin Yang, because with a woman's self-awareness, she knew that a man like Lin Yang, who was honest, reliable and conscientious, must have made many foolproof plans.
However, Lin Yang did not reply to Hao Xueru's message at all. He wanted to wait for her to beg him before stepping on her.
Time passed quickly, and another three days passed.
It had been ten days and ten nights since the rainstorm began!

If the human panic level before was only 60%, then after ten days, everyone's panic level had reached 90%!
No one was lucky anymore. Even the richest people began to look for ways to survive anxiously.
After all, if this trend continues, within half a year, the entire Blue Star will become an ocean, and 90% of the land will no longer exist.
Survival supplies, especially the transportation and distribution of survival supplies in the city, have become the biggest problem!
Early in the morning of the tenth day of the rainstorm, Lin Yang's door was knocked roughly, and the voices of an old man and an old woman were faintly heard.
Lin Yang opened the door and saw that it was the neighbors upstairs, a pair of annoying elderly couples.
The reason why I say I hate it is because in the last life, Lin Yang, who had lived here for more than a year, often heard them making noises early in the morning or late at night, or even in the early hours of the night.
For example, they played DJs on the speakers and danced old-age dances, chopped stuffing at abnormal times, and hammered the floor with unknown methods.
Lin Yang had also reported it to the property management several times, but it didn't work every time, and he was given the cold shoulder by the elderly couple afterwards.
There was even one time when Lin Yang had knocked on an order to deliver the two people, but he was scolded for being a few minutes late.
In the last life, Lin Yang persisted in the rainstorm disaster for four months, and he didn't know what happened to the two old guys upstairs until he died.
In this life...
"What's wrong?" Lin Yang stared at them intently.
The two old men looked at each other shamelessly, and the old woman spoke up with a wry smile: "Young man, I saw your circle of friends. You are really amazing. The flood has been there for ten days, and you still have so many delicious foods and drinks!"
"Can you give us some? When the flood recedes, we will buy them back from the supermarket." The old man also spoke up. "We need ten kilograms of rice, three kilograms of beef, three plates of eggs, three cabbages..."
Before he finished speaking, Lin Yang interrupted: "Stupid, go eat shit! Why don't you say you want to eat dragon meat? You have been my neighbor for more than a year. Have you helped me with anything? When you usually make the floor slabs bang, why didn't you think about this day? Get out of the way, try knocking on the door again!"
Bang!
After Lin Yang finished speaking, he closed the entrance door and went to eat iced watermelon leisurely with the hot air conditioner on.
Outside the door.

The old lady and her husband stared at each other and went upstairs angrily.
"I told you, this guy is not a good person!"
"That's right, he doesn't even respect the elderly and love the young, he deserves to be a delivery boy and run errands for others!"
"Fortunately, we recorded it in advance, we have to make this guy lose face in the owner group!"
"Is this good or bad? After all, we came to the door..."
"Huh? What's good or bad? Have you forgotten that he scolded us just now?"
"We have been bullying people all our lives, how could we be bullied like this?"
As soon as they said it, the old couple returned home and prepared to send the recording just now to the owner group for everyone to listen to.
However, before sending it, the old woman suddenly remembered something and quickly stopped it, saying: "Old man, how about this, you tell the little bastard downstairs that we recorded it, if he doesn't want to lose face in the owner group, give us some food and drink, how about it? We haven't had meat for a few days at home, I want to eat meat and eggs..."
The old man heard it and it made sense, so he found Lin Yang's prestige and said what he wanted.
Lin Yang was enjoying the performances of his friends on WeChat Moments, who were begging him for supplies. He happened to see the message from the old man upstairs: "Young man, we are not unreasonable people. I recorded all the words you scolded us just now. So, as long as you give us some food and drinks, we will consider it as borrowing from you. In this way, I will not post your scolding voice to the owner group or the Internet. How about it?"
What?
You dare to threaten me?
You really hate yourself for living too long!
Immediately, Lin Yang took a screenshot of the message sent by the other party. Then he replied: "Send it, just send it, if you don't send it, you are my grandson!"
Upstairs, the old couple saw the message and were so angry that they gritted their teeth and stamped their feet. They immediately sent the recording to the group.
And they also tagged all the members.
Seeing this, Lin Yang also sent the screenshot of the old man's message threatening him, and sent a contemptuous expression at the same time.
At this time, everyone was checking the news, using their WeChat accounts, and seeking material assistance. When they saw the tag, they quickly joined the group to check.
"Good guy, I'm calling you a good guy!"
"You're asking for food in such a tone. My father and I don't dare to say that. No wonder Mr. Lin scolded me!"
"If you ask me, don't eat or drink at this age. It's a waste of materials anyway. It's better to give this opportunity to the young people."
"Mr. Lin, I support you this time. This is how you should treat impolite people!"
"How shameless! I knew that the elderly couple living on the 30th floor were not good people. They looked so sarcastic!"
"..."
First of all, everyone thought that there was a big problem with the couple's way of asking for things.
Secondly, everyone wanted to use this opportunity to leave a good impression on Lin Yang. When they were really starving to death, they might beg from them and get some food.
Some people even kept adding Lin Yang as a friend, and wanted to come up with all kinds of bad ideas to deal with the couple...

Seeing that the owner group was full of scolding them, the old couple on the rooftop were so angry that they vomited blood and almost had a heart attack.
Post it, it must be posted on the Internet to expose his behavior and make him suffer cyber violence!
The old man and the old woman were not easy to deal with. They posted the recording on the Internet, and soon received sympathetic voices.
Not only that, they also added fuel to the fire and reported Lin Yang to the community property management office.
"You must make a decision for us!"
"This kid, not to mention disrespecting people and insulting us two old people, but he has a lot of supplies at home, all kinds of delicious food and drinks. You must quickly bring people from the community to his door, do some ideological work, and let him donate some supplies so that those of us who really need help can survive..."
There are a lot of supplies at Lin Yang's home on 29-1?
You know, the departments of relevant units have been helpless in the past few days, and the communities in various places are holding on with their own abilities. The property management of Xingfu Community is worried that it will not be able to help the owners. After hearing the news, a team of people immediately rushed to the 29th floor.