Ch 3

The system tone keeps ringing.

When Lin Yang collected all the survival materials into the system space, his most anticipated voice finally appeared!

[Ding, hoard materials up to 10,000 cubic meters, and get a collection reward: 100 loyal dead soldiers! ] 】

【Contains: one high-level dead soldier, nine intermediate dead soldiers, and ninety ordinary dead soldiers! ]

Lin Yang's spirit was lifted.

Loyalty to the dead soldier means unlimited and unconditional permanent loyalty to Lin Yang, unless the dead man is killed.

And these people were set up by the god-level survival system when they were generated, completely avoiding unnecessary trouble.

This hundred dead soldiers is too timely for Lin Yang, and it is even more exciting than the billion US dollars opened by the newbie gift package!

When Lin Yang came to the underground garage, a bunch of people kept coming from several entrances in all directions.

In Lin Yang's mind, a shared map also emerged, his location was blue dots, and dozens and hundreds of red dots were rapidly moving towards his location.

These red dots are these loyal dead men in front of them!

Don't look at their appearance, but Lin Yang knows that their identities are very different.

Among these people are company employees, small business owners, country farmers, and various industries in the city.

"Very good, everyone has arrived!"

Lin Yang looked at the group of people in front of him and said. "Led by the senior dead soldiers, arrange several tasks for you!"

All the dead men straightened their waists and listened to Lin Yang's orders.

"First, in the fastest time, find a piece of land in the sea market that is spacious enough and the comprehensive environment is safe enough and buy it!"

"Second, quickly set up a construction company to build me a sky city that can withstand the great flood, tall, big, and strong!"

"Is there a problem?!"

"No problem!!" A hundred loyal dead soldiers returned in unison, then turned around and dispersed.

Come and go in a hurry, and the efficiency is absolutely reliable.

Looking at the time, it was only afternoon now, Lin Yang continued to ride the battery car out, he had to hoard enough supplies, so much that he couldn't eat in a lifetime.

First, I don't know how many years this rainstorm disaster will last, and second, hoarding materials can fill the system warehouse to get rewards.

A hundred dead soldiers is obviously not enough, if you want to achieve foolproof post-apocalyptic survival, you must burst out more good things!

At this moment, Lin Yang's phone rang, and it was the manager of the Mei Qiu Takeaway East Street store, which is the store where he is currently located.

"Hey, Lin Yang, what's going on with you kid? I don't take an order all day, I'm very busy today, and there is also a high temperature subsidy, what are you doing? As

soon as the phone was connected, the manager Yuan Feihu began to question.

"Don't say that I don't give you a chance, if you still want to do takeaway, hurry up and roll for me to take orders, if you don't want to do it, don't occupy the pit and don't, some people do it, and the salary of more than 10,000 a month can still recruit people at any time!"

Lin Yang held his breath: "I went to Nima next door, really think that Laozi will continue to be a cow and horse for you?" Lao Tzu stopped doing it!

"You, you you... Okay, okay, don't do it, huh? Found a better next home, huh? "

Usually, Lin Yang is a good man, working hard and complaining, and suddenly became angry, which shocked Yuan Feihu and was angry.

"It's okay if you don't do it, you have to come to the store to handle it, and give me everything that should be refunded!"

Hanging up the phone, Lin Yang went straight to the Mei Qiu Takeaway East Street store.

It is also good to go through the resignation procedures to reduce unnecessary harassment and trouble within this month.

The most important thing is that there are a lot of survival materials next to the takeaway store, all of which Lin Yang needs to replenish and hoard!

Soon, arrived at the takeaway store, Yuan Feihu Tie Qing face on the side did not speak, his wife did ideological work for Lin Yang, what weather is hot, everyone is in a bad mood, Manager Yuan is also for you and me for the interests of everyone.

Lin Yang didn't bother to listen to a few words, and waved his hand: "Don't say it, go through the procedures." Soon

, the resignation procedures were completed in a very unpleasant state of the other party.

The battery car belonged to this beauty store, Lin Yang returned it directly, and then walked to the car shop on the side and bought a brand new high-end electric car.

In less than a month, he will be shuttling through the streets of Haishi, an international modern metropolis, and riding a battery car is much smoother than driving.

Riding the new car around the corner, Lin Yang came to the food street.

Although he has hoarded a lot of ingredients, these are all to be done by himself, and he now wants to store some ready-made food.

Coming to the noodle restaurant that he usually loves, Lin Yang ordered 20 servings of rice noodles, with various flavors.

While waiting for the noodles to be cooked, Lin Yang's attention was attracted by the TV in the noodle restaurant.

"The drought situation in most areas of Xia Country has lasted for more than half a year, and crops such as rice, wheat and fruits have been seriously affected by production, and relevant departments are adjusting import strategies.

"Recently, the optimism of the people of Xia Country is worth learning, especially the people in the coastal areas, and the seaside has become their summer resort."

"It is reported that the drought level in places such as Feizhou has reached the strongest ever, and according to local news reports, thousands of people have died of heat stroke."

"Next, I will broadcast the weather forecast for you within three days."

"From day to night on June 6, it was sunny, 37 to 43 degrees..."

After a while, all twenty rice noodles were packed, Lin Yang withdrew his gaze from the TV, carried food out the door, and a heat wave rushed in. But everyone who walks on the street is either doing strict protection or holding an ice cream popsicle.

People hated this hot climate, and only Lin Yang knew what kind of apocalyptic scene this would be in twenty-nine days.

Lin Yang panicked his head and walked to the place where no one received twenty copies of rice noodles into the system space.

[Ding, store twenty servings of pasta and get a 10,000-fold increase! ] Then

, Lin Yang's mind moved, a rice noodle appeared in his hand, still steaming hot, exuding a rich fragrance, transparent food box lid, and covered with a lot of steam dew, very fresh!

This also confirms the magical use of the system space, as long as it is any survival material, no matter how long he has been stored, it will be as fresh as when it was just stored!

In the following time, Lin Yang walked through dozens of restaurants of various sizes nearby, ordered 100 portions of various delicacies, and then went home and waited for them to deliver the food.

Until the evening, the orders of various restaurants were delivered one after another, and Lin Yang stored these delicacies into the system space, and obtained increases ranging from thousands of times to tens of thousands of times.

Time flickered, and it was dinner time.

When Lin Yang opened the door, he happened to see Shen Wenwan, a beautiful neighbor on the opposite side, just closed the door.

"Mr. Lin, hello."

Shen Wenwan nodded politely, and the smile on her face was a little stronger than before, after all, Lin Yang bought a lot of materials in the supermarket in the morning, and the two could be regarded as having officially met.

Seeing that Lin Yang just nodded and didn't mean to answer, Shen Wenwan bit her lips lightly, plucked up courage, and said, "Mr. Lin, it's dinner time, I... I would like to treat you to a meal as a way to thank you for your large consumption in our supermarket in the morning... I don't know... May I? "