Ch 4

"I'll talk about it later."

Lin Yang didn't care what kind of psychology the other party had, he wanted to invite himself to dinner. He just wants to race against time to prepare for the end of the rainstorm.

Seeing Lin Yang's slightly indifferent attitude, Shen Wenwan was annoyed in her heart, and secretly blamed herself for being too presumptuous.

......

Lin Yang could issue orders to the dead soldiers through his mind, and when Lin Yang came to the five-star hotel in Haishi, thirty dead soldiers were already waiting.

Under the guidance of the waiter, the group walked into the large box of the hotel, and the back kitchen that had been prepared was immediately served.

The three large tables were piled with mountain and sea delicacies cooked by various chefs, and Lin Yang put all the dishes into the system warehouse.

[Ding, store three copies of Dongpo elbow and get a 100,000-fold increase! ] 【

Ding, store three parts of salmon sashimi, get a 50,000-fold increase! 】 】

【Store three copies of Australian lobster, get a 60,000-fold increase! 】 】

【Store three copies of king crab, get a 90,000-fold increase! 】 【

Storage of three parts of bluefin tuna mid-belly, get a 40,000-fold increase

...】【...】There

were more than thirty dishes on each table, and when all the three tables of hearty delicacy were stored in the system space, Lin Yang took out three more tables of dishes and began to eat with the dead soldiers.

In fact, he knew that the physical functions of the dead man were far stronger than ordinary people, and there was no problem even if he did not eat or drink water for a long time.

Many times eating and drinking Lasa is just making appearances.

Lin Yang worked very hard in his previous life, he was the lowest person in society, and after the end of the world, he was still working hard in the wind and rain for capital for mansions and luxury cars.

I have never eaten such a high-end meal, especially the chef's cooking, it is very delicious.

While tasting it, he calculated that these three tables of dishes and drinks cost more than 50,000 yuan, but the value of the hoarded each increased by tens of thousands to 100,000 times, and the harvest was still very good.

After dinner, Lin Yang did not go home, but continued to the most famous snack street in the market.

When the disaster of heavy rain comes, there is no sunlight all year round, most plants cannot carry out photosynthesis, and most of life will be harvested, and it is impossible to grow survival materials.

Therefore, Lin Yang planned to spend most of his time hoarding, eating, drinking, and living.

As for the Sky City that will be used for refuge at that time, the all-powerful loyal dead will help him get it!

......

As night falls, various barbecue stalls begin to smoke.

Lin Yang walked in front, as long as he could see the snacks, an idea, the dead man behind him would go to buy it, and then send it to the designated place.

After strolling around, Lin Yang sat in the car of a dead man in the parking lot at the end of the street, and all kinds of delicious barbecues were continuously delivered.

Grilled beef and lamb kebabs, all kinds of vegetables, all kinds of grilled seafood, grilled fish, large waist, and even roasted whole lamb, roasted suckling pig.

As long as it was not particularly annoying food, Lin Yang ordered them all, and the particularly delicious portions were ordered more.

[Ding, store and keep five portions of grilled fish in one hand, and get a 100,000-fold increase! ] 【

Ding, store and roast five parts of whole sheep, get a 70,000-fold increase...】【Store and roast oysters for twenty parts (twenty each), get a 90,000-fold increase

! 【

......】

After surviving, the time has reached late at night, but the system has not yet given a new reward, which shows that there are not enough materials to hoard!

After all, the afternoon and evening hoards are cooked cooked food, and most of them are plate-by-plate, taking up little space.

Thinking like this, Lin Yang immediately gave an order to the dead man in his mind, asking them to find a warehouse under their house to rent.

That night, a piece of news about Lin Yang's work rushed to the hot search list; 《Sea snack street surprises customers! Tuwen

is a self-media person who likes to visit the street, he found that last night many men bought a large number of barbecue delicacies, almost every barbecue stall patronized, and the amount purchased was quite a lot.

According to his guess, it is estimated that some mysterious rich person is holding some kind of party, which is why he ordered in such a large quantity.

Although a person's consumption power is limited, in this hot weather, the barbecue industry is becoming more and more difficult to do, the mysterious

stall owner has a certain leading role in the economy of the night market to a certain extent.

Many vendors also came to this picture and commented: "Don't say, this mysterious customer is so whole, I made a lot more than usual last night!"

"Seconded! Everyone is too hot to eat, so let's eat a barbecue!

"Is it because I don't like to eat barbecue?" I don't have money for barbecue!

"Mader, how many people have died of heat abroad, how many large and small volcanic movements are frequent, and even eruptions are not reported?"

"Now the media, either reporting celebrities or innocuous things, there is really nothing to write about, just report the weather forecast."

"Ciao, the weather forecast is getting more and more now, say forty-two degrees, my side is at least forty-four degrees!"

"If it doesn't rain again, we're going to die of heat!"

"..."One

night without a word.

Early the next morning, Lin Yang received the report; The warehouse is rented!

Lin Yang went downstairs to the warehouse to see that this used to be a hot pot restaurant, because it had been hot for almost a year, and the hot pot restaurant of more than 500 square meters had closed down.

Lin Yang nodded and said, "Very good, let's go here."

"Yes, master."

The prime-aged dead man in a suit whispered back. "I've hired a housekeeper to come and clean it, and it will be ready for use by tonight at the latest."

Looking at the other party's talent but calling himself master, Lin Yang felt a little awkward; "In the future, all the dead men will call me Mr. Lin."

"Yes, Mr. Lin!"

......

Then, Lin Yang called Shen Wenwan and said bluntly: "Manager Shen, it's like this, I want to continue to buy various items from your Darunfeng supermarket, after you can send someone directly to my warehouse, you can help me make a list?" Shen

Wenwan received this kind of happy news early in the morning, flew up happily, and immediately promised to come down.

Soon, the list that Shen Wenwan made was sent, all kinds of necessary living materials, Lin Yang looked at it, immediately satisfied, and replied with a message: "There is no problem with the category, increase the number of each item tenfold!" "

Darunfeng's reputation has always been good, although some things are more expensive, but the quality is good, and there are many types, and at this time it has completely become Lin Yang's wholesale place!"

This saves time and effort compared to a place where you can't run every few things you buy.

After arranging things, Lin Yang was not idle, let the two dead men drive him to the Haishi Textile Industrial Park, and stopped at the door of a manufacturer specializing in the production of cotton clothing and bedding winter clothing.

The prolonged hot weather put the factory on the verge of closure.

Lin Yang, I want to make a deal here today.

The security guard, who was dozing off in the security booth, was woken up by the sound of the car engine, walked out in a daze, and asked: "How many of you are..."

A dead man stepped forward and said. "Buy cotton clothes, quilts, down jackets and other winter clothes from your factory."

The security guard was stunned when he heard this.

The factory has not produced for most of the year, and more than a thousand employees have laid off more than a dozen people.

On this hot day, someone took the initiative to buy cotton clothes and quilts?

"Can't do it? Then let's go somewhere else.

Another dead man said.

"Don't, don't, please come in!"

The security guard was frightened, if the boss knew about this, he would probably be able to peel his own skin.

He saw at a glance that Lin Yang was the boss of these two, and immediately nodded and walked up. "This boss, please come in, I will help you contact our boss!"