Ch 6

After giving the order to the dead man, not long after, the quilt factory installed a truck to deliver the first batch of quilts!

For the next day, Lin Yang was receiving quilts, down jackets, warm clothes and other basic heating materials from the inside out.

By the evening of the next day, it was finally all received.

He continued to store such materials into the system space, and also obtained increases ranging from several thousand to one hundred thousand times.

With the last batch of materials stored, Lin Yang's mind sounded the beautiful report again

: [Ding, the storage materials reach 30,000 cubic meters, get a random reward: body improver *1! ] 】Body

Improver!

As the name suggests, drinking it can improve your physical fitness.

How useful it is, Lin Yang does not know, but he is looking forward to it.

As soon as his mind moved, a bottle of liquid medicine in pounds appeared in his hand.

Gollum....

Lin Yang drank it all without hesitation.

He could clearly feel that the temperature of his body was rising significantly, and then an indescribable pain spread throughout his body, both comfortable and painful, and this strange change caused Lin Yang to faint in a daze.

When Lin Yang opened his eyes again, several hours had passed, and he felt that his body was sticky and exuded a smell of smell.

Reach out and touch it, it's all dirt.

Lin Yang quickly got into the bathroom in the corner of the warehouse and took a cool shower, and when he dried his body, he noticed a significant change.

The figure seems to be more robust, the six-pack abs are clearly visible, the spirit of the whole person has also been greatly improved, and the whole person does not feel a trace of fatigue.

At this time, he felt as if he could kill an elephant with one punch, and he was extremely confident.

Lin Yang came out and grabbed a ten-centimetre hollow steel pipe and broke it a little harder.

Good fellow, this steel pipe was suddenly bent by him, and it was completely screwed off after two more twists.

And Lin Yang only felt that he didn't use much force, just as easy as ordinary people breaking sugar cane.

"Awesome!"

Lin Yang was overjoyed, this kind of strong body improvement was too useful when facing the dark human nature soon after!

Back home, Lin Yang had dinner, took a shower again, then lay on the bed and turned on the hot news pushed by his mobile phone;

"It is reported that the most useless commercial land in the sea market sold for a high price of 500 million US dollars! "

The volcanic magma movement of Futushan reached the highest value on record, and the local area has discussed closing the tourist channel as soon as possible. "

Eagle sauce expert research found that there may be large-scale heavy rainfall in the coming period. 《

How did the ancient people of Xia Kingdom escape the summer?" Experts to break it down for you. It

is reported that the key technology of the J-40 engine has been overcome, and the first flight test flight is expected at the end of the year! "

The temperature continued to be hot, and a man in the magic capital put his egg on the windowsill and was roasted!"

"..." Roughly

glanced at today's news, Lin Yang was preparing to sleep, in the group of college classmates, suddenly someone  himself.

He clicked in and looked, and a sneer unconsciously appeared at the corner of his mouth.

"Students, we have all graduated for more than a year, where did we choose to meet?"

"Yes, other people's class reunions are pretending, our class is not interested in this set, everyone can rest assured to gather!"

"I declare first, if anyone dares to pretend to show off their wealth, I will greet them with big ears!"

"Aren't parties generally organized by class leaders? Lin Yang, that kid hasn't been bubbling for a long time!

"It is estimated that our senior class leader is busy delivering takeaways, and you don't know that the weather is hot, everyone is reluctant to go out, and the delivery staff business is good!"

"Don't mention Lin Yang, I went to the beach for vacation with Hao Xueru and Wang Shao two days ago, and I met him on the way delivering takeaway, and people ignored him when I greeted him!"

"What? Ignoring our goddess Xueru! I really think of myself like a green onion!

"It's still Xueru who mixes well, they have become big stars, come to a good script and take off immediately!"

"Which Wang Shao? Is it the Wang Shao we know?

"Envy people who have money to go to the beach for vacation, not everyone can pay for a ticket of three thousand yuan!"

"Lin Yang's squad leader is also too much, too incompetent, I Aite he came out to ask!"

There

were more than fifty people in the class, most of them were snobbish, and when they heard Hao Xueru, Wang Shao and other words, they all bubbled up.

Lin Yang sneered, did not reply, and did not withdraw from the group.

Twenty days later, the end times came, and he wanted to see with his own eyes these snobs crying for help!

How happy they are now, how miserable it will be then!

Not for a while.

When Lin Yang opened the system map, he saw the distribution of more than a thousand dead red dots, and when his mind moved, their loan 'income' could also be clear.

From tens of thousands, hundreds of thousands, to more than nine hundred million accumulated so far!

Lin Yang refreshed every few minutes, and the dead man recorded new earnings!

It's only been a day!

Awesome!

......

At the same time, in a bar in the sea market, Wang Fengyun is living a luxurious nightlife.

Wang Fengyun is the brother who drove Hao Xueru and other green tea girls to the beach for a vacation a few days ago.

His family is engaged in physical production, and originally his family wanted to train him to be a successor, but Wang Fengyun did not learn and had no skills, and he was not interested in doing his duty business at all, and felt that the money was slow.

Wang Fengyun likes to speculate, and in the past two years, he has gradually tasted the sweetness in the gray industry of illegal usury.

Especially when those young girls who love vanity, college students, girls in technical schools, vocational high schools, etc., cannot afford to borrow money....

Thinking of the blood he had taken in the past few years and the object of abuse, Wang Fengyun drank all the red wine in his hand, lay down on the sofa, took out his mobile phone and dialed the number of his subordinate: "Hey, is there any new tea recently?" No? Chen tea is also okay, give you two hours to send it to me~~" After

hanging up the phone, another subordinate's call came in, Wang Fengyun was a little angry, connected the phone and scolded his head and face: "Slot Nima doesn't know that it's time to leave work?" What kind of electricity in the middle of the night... What the? Dozens of times over? The

other end of the phone was very satisfied with the boss's surprise, and said in a very proud tone: "Yes, Wang Shao, 100 million has been released!"

"Are you sure?" In this day's time, the number of borrowers on our lending platform has increased dozens of times? Isn't there much money left on our platform? Wang Fengyun asked uncertainly. You didn't talk nonsense, did you?

"Wang Shao, it's true, the information can be seen in the background, can there be a fake?"

The other party immediately replied. "I wondered, shall we raise it?" If you don't raise it, this money can be earned by others, so call and ask Wang Shaoyou!

Wang Fengyun while checking the background data, after a long time, he thought that he was thoughtful, and he was about to turn over the battle with luck, and gritted his teeth: "Wait, Laozi will immediately make up a few small goals for you, become bigger and stronger, and create brilliance again!" Hanging

up the phone, Wang Fengyun organized the language, and then dialed his father's phone.

After waiting for the other end of the phone to finish speaking, he slapped a horse's butt, and then said extremely excitedly: "Dad, your son is present, really!"

"As long as you lend me five small goals now, I promise to double it to you in one year, no, in half a year!!"