5. The accident

That Man wearing a black peak laped 3 piece suit comes out of that car following him a other man also comes out from another side

When Noor saw that man (the first man), she could not take her eyes off him.

The man was very hot and handsome. His black hair was waving on his forehead with the wind and his dark deep black eyes like anyone couldn't ignore it just as a silent sea, the more you see the more you lost in it. His body was such that one could not take one's eyes off him.

he was totally man of Noor's dream,she just keep staring at him amazed, she couldn't take her eyes off him like she falling for him

Who knows, does such a handsome man exist in this world or (grasp) perhaps i have die and now I'm in heaven is he was an angle (she thinking all this in her mind)

That man saw Noor who was standing behind their car with Ariya and staring at him, first of all he was stunned to see Noor charming beautiful face

But when he look at his favourite car there were dents on the front side. Seeing this, that man angrily goes to Noor. "Didn't you see such a big car?"

Hearing this Noor comes to her senses. "oo sorry sorry" Noor says in a hurry. "Sorry! You scratch my car damn it ! Now all you say is sorry .....and what do you think your sorry will make it make for this.... nonsense" That man says angrily.

"Excuse me Mr handsome I admit it was my mistake. That is why I said sorry but I will not tolerate all this" Noor said very angrily.

"Wait wait what just you just say, I haven't even said anything till now and you are saying that you will not tolerate anymore. You know how much this car worth " the man said in his attitude.

"How much? I will give you the money " said Noor puting her hand on her waist in full confident

The man said while pointing towards himself "You? You pay me for the damage of my car, miss are you sure?" the man asks.

"Yes of course tell me how much it will cost. I am getting late anyway so be quick" Noor said with a lot of attitude as if he had no idea how much money she had.

He look towards his assistant who was standing right next to him and said

"ok miss if you're insisting so...Aadarsh please tell her how much my car damage will cost." the man says gritting his teeth.

By now you must have guessed who this gentleman is. So this is Ryan and with him was his assistant i.e. brother Aadarsh.

Adarsh got scared as soon as he heard Ryan's words. For himself as well as for noor

"Adarsh didn't you hear?" Ryan says raising one of his eyebrows.

Aadarsh comes out of his thoughts. "Ya! So miss this is a super limited edition which hasn't even been launched in the market yet. So its damage cost is only 50 thousand. You haven't done much so this much will suffice." Adarsh said respectfully.

"what? 50 thousand for just a few scratches." Noor asks with her eyes wide open.

50 thousand just for few scratches. If something would have broken, he would have sold it to me right here, If that had happened, I would've had to sell my kidney.. Is the car really that expensive? Noor, what have you done? What should I do now?

Ariya comes near Noor and whispers in her ears, " oye. What have you done? Are you crazy? First of all, it was our mistake, we could have just said sorry and left, but what was the need for you to fight with them. Now what should we do, from where will we get 50 thousand?"

Noor calms ariya and whispers back in her ears "How would I have known that this car would turn out to be so expensive, you wait a bit and let me think about it."

Ryan and Adarsh were looking at both of them confused from a little distance then Ryan also whispered in adarsh ears "Hey, what are these two talking about there?"

Ryan and Adarsh could not hear what they were saying because they were a little distance away from each other, "I don't know what they are talking about. I can't hear anything." Said Aadarsh

5 minutes later..........

Noor go closer to Ryan and said with a cute smile "Ok fine I will give you 50 thousand okay. But Mr. I wanted to ask you something." Noor first says it with attitude and then later changes her expression so quickly that even a chameleon would fail. She says it with such an innocent face.

"You know, your car is very beautiful and I liked it very much. Which model is it?" asks Noor. " What? Miss, did your screw fall off somewhere in the accident? What are you asking?"

Ryan asks a little confused. Noor replies angrily, "Look Mr. my brain is perfectly fine. And all my screws are also in the right place. So answer whatever I'm asking, why are you using your brain"

Ariya and Adarsh who were standing behind them start laughing after listening to their conversation. Ryan and Noor seeing them laughing, stare at them.

"Is there some joke going on here?" both say in unison. Adarsh and Ariya fall silent upon hearing this. Ryan then turns his face towards Noor and says, " So miss, what were you saying? The model of this car is Supra." " What Supra, what is this? I have never heard of it. Are you fooling me?" Noor asks in doubt.

Ryan said "Because it hasn't even been launched yet. Didn't you listen to Aadarsh when he was speaking?"

Hearing Ryan's words, Noor immediately realizes what she is doing.

"Ooooo. Wow this is so cool, I wish I could also buy a car like this and roam around in it." Noor says helplessly. " My scooty is useless, of no use." Saying this Noor slowly starts walking towards her scooty. And sit on it, "Ariya, just see how cool their car is and how useless our scooty is. Oye Ariya, come on sit on the scooty and see how much sunlight it gets, if it was a car, it would have been so nice, we would have roamed around in AC." Saying this Noor signals Ariya to sit. Ariya also sits behind her.

Ryan and adarsh were getting very confused while listening to her and giving blank stares

Noor "oo I'm soo un lucky, that I don't have such a car" suddenly Noor pointed her finger in the sky and said "o my God wo dekho sone ki chidiya" (oo my God look there a golden bird )

Hearing that Ryan,adarsh and ariya all the three of them look where Noor was pointing her finger at but nothing were seen

But in other hand Noor took advantage of that opportunity and run away from there on her scooty, when Ryan and adarsh heard the noise of scooty and looked back to see Noor, by that time she was already left from there

Finally they realized.. from the beginning she just trying to fool them to run away from here

Adarsh and Ryan only stand there watching that ways were Noor go.....adarsh look toward Ryan and said "Bhai wo ladki to hame chuna lagake chali gai" (brother she made a fool out of us and left)

Hearing that ryan glare at adarsh angrily and said "call them and tell to bring cars we're going office" "ok bro"

They were talking about Ryan's bodyguards

(Danm that girl was fuckin smart) ryan think in his mind and then slightly smile

.
.
.
.
.
.

Hi everyone do you like this story if you do please vote this chapter And comment me your favourite part, your comment will motivate me to write more so please do

I don't know if you will like this book or not that's why it's depends on you all when will the next chapter comes

Do let me know your thoughts about this story 😁