12. Dinner together

Hearing her words Ryan feels like laughing out loud but he controls himself and mutters, "What a girl. I kissed her and seriously all she thinks of , future husband, kids.... Actually, now that i am thinking about it our kids will be really cute na because of their mother pretty face but But they will be stupid like her too. Idiot."

"What......what did you say?" She asked

"Did she heard me?" Shock he gulped

Noor waves her hands in front of Ryan's eyes and says "Ryan where are you lost. I am asking you something. What did you just say?"

He started acting like he never said a word "me ?... what did I say, nothing. Did you hear something?"

"No, I didn't hear anything but I thought you were saying something."

"I didn't say anything, maybe your ears are ringing. You should check your ear" he said with so much confidence that for a second noor start doubting her ears

"What did you say? my ears ringing or are you talking too much? Don't change the topic, you stole my first kiss. What will I do? How will I face everyone?" Noor makes a face as if she is crying.

"So what, i also did not kissed 100 people. This is my first kiss too and if my future wife comes to know that you are my first kiss, then she will definitely gonna leave me."

Noor doesn't like hearing Ryan's talking about his wife for some reason, she feels a different kind of feeling inside her. But she doesn't let her feelings come out.

" Lies... You are lying. No one kisses so expertly in their first kiss. And you took my breath away." She was so careless while saying but it's give a very good chance for ryan to flirt with her a little "Did you like my kiss? Should i give you one more" he said with a mischievous face

"Yes... no... no I did not like it. It's a different thing that your kiss was good but I did not like it. You are just a good kisser." She was trying to make a excuse but it's to late

"ooo ... thank you for appreciation. " Ryan says while keeping one hand behind and bending a little and moving the other hand in a circular motion.

"you're welcome. No... no, you are misleading me. This won't work. You are changing the topic again!"

"ok ..... ok that's enough. We both have equal mistakes. ok now let's go for dinner."

Noor: "No I won't go, I am angry with you, I don't want to eat. You Apologize"

Then a gudur gudur sound comes from Noor's stomach. Noor puts her hands on her stomach. She feels very embarrassed. Ryan who was standing near Noor also hears the sound from Noor's stomach. And he smiles softly.

Ryan: "Look, your stomach is telling that she is hungry. Let's put your anger aside and eat something atleast won't let you stomach suffer what's her fault. So Come on eat something"

But Noor does not move from her place, so Ryan Stare at her for some time. Then suddenly picks her up in his arms. Noor was not ready for this action. So a soft ah comes out of her mouth. Noor looks towards Ryan. And wraps her arms around his neck. Ryan was looking at her only.

Noor said "Why do you pick me up like a child again and again? I have two legs of my own and they are fine, I can walk."

"Do you know how well you walk? That's why you have fallen after colliding with me three times already."

Noor could not say anything after hearing Ryan's words ofcourse he was telling nothing but truth. Ryan also did not say anything further and took her downstairs. Both of them came through the hall towards the dining area. She just kept looking. She had not seen such a design anywhere, she herself is an interior designer. But Ryan's mansion was a different and unique design.