8. Second chance

Noor's legs were shaking she extend her hand in fear and grab whatever she catch. But before she could fall, two strong arms held her in his arms. Because she was about to fall, fearful expression on her face. But when she did not fall, she took a sigh of relief and then she looked at the person in whose arms she was.

Ryan, upon seeing Noor fall,he held her by the waist in his arms to save her from falling, she was scared so she held Ryan's shirt tightly mistakely

In that time his gaze fall on Noor's neck. Noor was wearing a swan pendant around her neck just like his princess. Seeing that, Ryan remembers his princess, whom he had been searching for many years.

What is this, This is exactly like my princess's pendant,or this is the same one, no no, many people must have the same pendant, right?, but this can also be the same, but what if this girl is my princess, I have to get to the bottom of it, I can't let this side

Thinking this he constantly and carefully looking at that pendant "Mr. R thank you for saving me But you can let me go now. I'm totally fine now." She tells him

On hearing this Ryan comes to his senses and realises that he has been standing holding Noor for a long time now. He gently makes Noor stand upright and quickly moves away from her.

He tried to say something avoiding eye contact "Okay so Miss Car Scratcher_" but Noor interrupts him, "Noor....my name is Noor Malhan."

Ryan "ooo ok ok miss noor malhan. I would like to give you a chance. If you want then at sharp 6 : 30 in my mansion don't be late. I don't like people who come late. I have a meeting right now. So I will wait for you at sharp 6:30 in my mansion"

Noor gets very surprised upon hearing his words. He was just saying that he would never had a word with me but now he willing to give me a chance. How came he come for this to this, There is something fishy.

"Miss....Miss Noor.....noor..." Ryan speaks a little loudly. This brings Noor back to her senses.

"YES....yes...Mr. R I am listening. Why are you shouting?" says Noor.

Ryan said angrily, "I am shouting?. I am calling you since then. What should I do if you are not listening? Anyway, don't forget take my visiting card from Adarsh" "Hmm, thanks a lot sir, I will come to the place you told me on time. So, then I should go now" she said in low sweet voice, "ya! Don't be late" He said

"Again thank you so much, bye sir have a great day" she said and leaves Ryan's cabin. She comes in the lift and presses the bottom of the ground floor.

Ariya was waiting for her downstairs. When Noor comes out of the lift and comes to Ariya, Ariya showers her with questions.

"What happened, did you meet him? What did he say? He will help us, right? He will invest in the company, right? And why did you take so long? I have been waiting for you since so long? What happened, why are you not saying anything? Only I have been saying this in the since so long. Tell me what happened?" Ariya asks everything in one breath.

Noor was just looking at her with surprise. "Hey...Hey just stop my Rajdhani Express. Take a breath. And you are asking so many questions at a time without stopping. What will I tell you. only if you you let me speak." Noor said while making her a quite

she gives a glass of water to Ariya from the same table. Ariya drinks the water and control her breathing by taking a deep breathe

Ariya said "Yes...yes, I am fine. Now tell me what happened." "I will tell you..... I will tell you everything but not here, let's go out and eat something first. I haven't eaten anything since morning. The mice are running in the stomach." "Ha yaar, let's eat something. I am also very hungry."

Both of them were just about to leave when Adarsh called out to Noor from behind. "Miss.... Miss malhan" hearing him Noor and Ariya turned back and saw that Adarsh was coming towards them.

By seeing him Ariya eyes widen in shock "T_This....this is the same person we met in the morning. But w_why is he calling you? Do you know from him?" Ariya words were stuttering, Noor seeing her like that said "No, he is Mr. R's assistant. He had asked me to take his visiting card. But I forgot." "oo luck is in your bad side" Ariya said while looking at Noor with pity full eyes

By then Adarsh had reached them. "Miss malhan, boss asked me to give you this visiting card." Noor smiled and said, "Yes, I had forgotten this. Thank you for bringing it and giving it to me." "It's ok, no problem, it's my duty." Then Adarsh goes back his work.

Noor and Ariya also come out from there and go to a nearby restaurant to eat. They find a seat near the window and sit down.

Ariya orders white sauce pasta and a cold coffee for herself. And Noor also orders a cheese sandwich and juice for herself.

The waiter takes their order and leaves.

"hmm so tell me what happened. What did you talk to him about?" Ariya ask to which Noor reply "hmm okay let start, here this the answer of all the questions you asked me in the office. Yes, I met him. Nothing else happened, everything is fine. But....." Noor stops after saying this much, " but...but what next?" "there is... there is... I am telling you. The thing is that there are two news, one good news and one bad news. So you tell me which one you want to hear first. Good news or bad news."

Ariya gets confused "Two news.... yes ok first tell me the good news then i decided whenever this is good or bad" she says smiling. "So the good news is that my meeting with him went well. And we also got another appointment with him."

Noor didn't want to tell Ariya what happened in Ryan's cabin. So she told her a mix of truth and lies because she didn't want Ariya to be upset after hearing this.

Ariya said happily, "Really...this is a very good thing. If this is good news, then what is the bad news?" "Yes...actually we got the appointment but today evening." "so what's bad in it. Just go."

Noor said lowing her head "No, not that. The bad news is that the person with whom we had an accident this morning is the same Mr. R Shekhawat." "What is this for real?" "Yes it is"

Ariya Grasp "Then how did he give a second appointment? He must be very angry. And from what I have heard about him, he is very dangerous. I feel he is not going to leave us. He will definitely do something, just wait and see." Ariya says with fear.

Noor said calmly, "Why are you taking so much tension? Don't think too much. Whatever happens we'll see. For now let's eat quickly and then leave. Mom must be waiting for us at home."

Both of them eat their food. Their food had already arrived when they were talking.

After finishing their food, both Noor and Ariya leave for their respective home.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hey everyone i hope you like this part if you do please vote ❣️ I have written it with a lot of love and I hope you all like this story❤️❤️

So see you all next week
Please vote and comment