1. Save the girl

2005 day of the accident

A deserted road where no one was visible, there were tall dense trees on both sides of the road which looked very scary. And there were dark clouds in the sky as if a big storm was about to come.

A car was moving very fast on the same road. Three people were inside the car,a man, his wife and their little girl (4 year old). the girl was looking out of the window with her lovely doe eyes.

They were all returning back from a party and were on their way home. The man and his wife were talking while heading back home,

That man's wife "The party was very good, its been a quit while, we all went somewhere together" after listening his wife that man said "ha ha me to tum logo ko kahi leke hi nahi jata na" (ha ha I have never taken anywhere you all, right?)

"kaha leke jate ho hamesha kaam kaam kabhi hame bhi time dia karo" (Where do you ever take us, always work and work sometimes give us time too) saying that she pouts her lips. In reply her husband says " ok baba tomorrow my whole time was your" "hmmm fine" she said with a big smile on her face

While talking to his wife he look at the rearview mirror That's when he noticed someone was following them. When he looked back to see, some people were following them in sports bike. He immediately told his wife about them.Their faces were not visible, but the couple knew who those people were and what they wanted.

The man stepped on the accelerator and said to his wife "we need to get out of here as quickly as possible, we have to save her from them. we cannot hand her to them like this! "

"can you just hurry up and get us out of here and you can think whatever you want later. lf they caught us neither she nor we will be able to survive" said the man's wife

The poor little girl on back was listening to them, even though she was not able to understand what her parents were taking about, she knew something was wrong. she could clearly see the fear on her parent's faces.

There car picked up the speed, there was a turn at the end of the road, the man took a sharp turn causing him to miss the truck coming towards them whose breaks were fail.

Then that truck goes and collides with their car, that accident was very terrible, after colliding with the truck, the car falls very far away, that too near a ditch. Seeing this, the truck driver gets scared and runs away from there. And that car stops after hitting a tree near the same ditch and smoke starts coming out of it.

(In that car everyone was unconscious due to the accident)

On the other hand, inside of that dense forest...

A small boy (7 year old) was running in a deep forest looking for his parents. He run and run then in the end of the forest his gaze fall upon a car, the car was stuck in a tree in the corner of a mountain that car seem like it going to fall just by touching it now.

That boy is scared to see the car in such condition and he decides to go back when he hears bangles sound coming from car so he turns back and see that there are some people's in that car he goes a little closer to that car and see that there was a man and his wife were inside of that car there condition was very bad and blood was visible all around.

He was hella scared but still decides to them. He goes closer to car and saw a lady was unconscious cover in blood, he saw the smoke that coming from car and realise it gonna spark and will burn soon, he have save them before that so he try to wakes up that lady.

"Aunty aunty are you ok? aunty say something aunty you have to hurry and get out of this car now aunty...aunty..." The boy said while trying to wake that lady up

Due to the child calling her repeatedly, she starts regaining some consciousness, she slowly opens her eyes and looks around, blood was coming out from her head and nose

She starts crying as soon as she see that little boy
"Sav...save..her...my..my child...please...please save..her...please my daughter..save her" She said with so difficulty because she wasn't able talk and breath properly due to her condition

She speaks while crying and breathing with great difficulty. The boy listens to her and looks at the backseat of the car and finds a small girl unconscious there.

Seeing her the boy thinks that maybe she is dead because there was no movement in her body but when he see closely, he realizes that she is breathing and she is just unconscious.

After realising that he goes through the window inside of the car without even thinking about anything. He takes that child out of the car, by holding her. he looks at the girl for some time then takes her to her mummy

"Aunty both of you also comes outside, I have taken your daughter out of the car" he said

When she looks at her daughter she smiles slightly, "tha.. thank ....u ... Ough... Ough ..... thank you child, I am very grateful to you for saving my child. You... you take her from here, take her from here..... take her away from here, save her from those people, they... they will kill her, please please save her. Now... this is your responsibility. I know you must be feeling very strange thinking who these people are and what... are they saying. You don't even know us, but please help her, save my child, it is very important for her to stay alive. You are my only hope."

She says all this while crying and seeing her crying, the child also starts crying. He was just a small child and seeing them cry, so he also starts cries p

Suddenly a loud gun shot sound echoed in the whole forest

the child and the woman get scared but the woman understands that those people have reached them and can find them anytime. So she tells the child, "Son, you go away from here, those people have reached here. If they find her, they will kill her, take her away from here."

"No aunty I can't leave you like this you too get out of here", the boy said

But that lady doesn't even listening and tells him

"I can't get...out..out of here..you take her out of here " the lady said
looking at her daughter, she takes out a pendant from her neck with her trembling hands and puts it on her daughter's neck

"I'm sorry my baby we..we are leaving...you...here alone...but...you try to be always happy...in your life...ok" she said with a small smile

Than she looks at that boy and says "Now go away from here...quickly and...don't get..caught..ok ... and please take care...of my daughter now run and don't look back run...run..."

That boy hold the girl and slowly step back then turn and started to run faraway from there

.
.
.
.
.
.
Hey everyone i hope you like this part if you do please vote and the main story will soon started so please wait for that ❣️

I have written it with a lot of love and I hope you all like this story❤️❤️

And one more thing....Well i am a student so couldn't make that much time for writing

So see you all next week
Please vote and comment