Chapter 34

Wei Ying was standing on the stoop of the inn they were currently in his eyes focused on the woods just past the end of the little town. A hand patted his shoulder softly, and he turned his head and looked over his shoulder with a small smile.

"He is not coming back A-Ying."

His grandmother told him softly, and Wei Ying turned his head forward again as the smile slipped from his face and asked.

"Why not grandmother?."

She sighed softly as she came to stand next to him and looked out over the small town.

"His destiny and fate have already been set forth even before his birth A-Ying. What that entale I am not sure about, but all that I know is that we won't probably see Tiao again. Come, let's get done it's almost time to depart."

She said softly as she patted Wei Ying's arm lovingly as they both stared into the distance for a minute longer before they turned around and made their way back into the inn. Not long after, the group left, taking to the sky on their swords. Both Lan Zhan and Wei Ying looked behind one last time before turning their heads forward, and the group made their way each one to their respective sects.

The Cloud Recess came into view, and they steered their swords downwards. The Nie and the Wen siblings had already broken away from them and made their way towards their own sect and residence tired they all made their way up the staircase in silence going to their separate residence as soon as they reached the top. Lan Zhan and Wei Ying entered the jingshi and made their way towards their bedroom. Wei Ying flopped down on the bed as Lan Zhan took a seat on the side of the bed.

"Wei Ying, are you fine?."

Lan Zhan asked, and Wei Ying pulled himself upright as he looked at his mate and smiled before he answered.

"I was just thinking about Tiao and what would've happened if he did not show up. You know, with the beast and all that."

He said with a small frown between his brows. Lan Zhan was quiet for a while before he took Wei Ying's hands in his.

"I was thinking the same. It's strange that he showed up just in time."

Lan Zhan said as the frown on his head grew deeper, and Wei Ying nodded his head.

"I agree it is rather strange that he showed up at the right moment. Do you think he was close by?. But did he not leave with his parents and siblings. Strange, really strange."

Wei Ying voiced, and Lan Zhan agrees.

"Hey, Lan Zhan."

Wei Ying said as he looked at Lan Zhan, who gave him a questioning look.

"What do you say we start with our own little family. I mean, it's time, right? What do you think?."

Wei Ying asked as he felt his face heat up when he saw the look on his alphas face. God Lan Zhan looked at him as if he would devour him whole.

"Wei Ying?."

Are you sure. Went unsaid, and when Lan Zhan saw the mischievous smile and twinkle in his mates eyes, he did not need any more encouragement as he stood up quickly and started to take his robes off and Wei Ying laughed with the delight as he himself starting to take his robes off. Things got heated after that as the alpha made sure that he took his mate in every position multiple times deep into the night.

From that night forth, their family were not spared as the two were always touching and kissing no care who is in their company. The three elders were finally happy that the two were finally getting into working on making them grandfather, great grandmother, and great uncle but they did not asked to be privy to what they are up to on a daily basis.

The three still have nightmares from the time they walked in on them in the library. Why they decided to investigate the noises that came from the library they will never know. As they walked through the door, Lan Zhan had Wei Ying splay open on one of the tables as Lan Zhan rammed into him. Lan Qiren had groped the front of his robes as blood dripped down the side of his mouth before his legs gave way, and he fell to the ground. Qinghen-Jun had slammed his hand over a shocked Boashan's eyes before he turned his face away.

He and Boashan had managed to drag an unconscious Lan Qiren out of the library and to the healers pavilion where the three stayed laid up on three cots staring into nothingness, unable to form a coherent word. The healers let them be because it was no secret about  the places the two young masters had been caught in doing there every day. Xichen felt sorry for the three elders because he himself had been witnessed to what they had witnessed.

He was on his way to the bunny field in the hope of spending some time with his brother and Wei Ying. What he did witness that day is still haunting him every time he closes his eyes. He never knew that his little brother was such a beast. How A-Ying withstand such brutality he can never understand. His innocent mind is forever scar, and every time he looks at the two images that he had witnessed, that day would pop up in his mind. He never thought for a minute that they would be so shameless. So yeah, he feels really sorry for the three elders.

After the three had been released from the infirmary, they steered clear from any weird noises, and most importantly, they do not investigate. When they are having tea with the two, they try hard not to let what they had witnessed invade their thoughts. Lan Qiren, however, could no longer keep quiet.

"A-Ying and A-Zhan."

He started when the family were having one of their tea sessions. Both young men looked at him, and he cleared his throat while Boashan and Qinghen-Jun and Xichen hid their faces behind their tea cups.

"I know that you are young and warm-blooded."

He said while his eyes rested on the opposite hall, not looking at the two young men, and both Lan Zhan and Wei Ying looked at each other in confusion before looking at their uncle. Their eyes glided over to the other three, but their eyes were turned downwards, which confuses the two young men even more.

"Shufu, I do not understand."

Lan Zhan stated, and Lan Qiren once again cleared his throat before he answered.

"I would appreciate it if the two of you keep your love making in the privacy of your residence. People out here are traumatized for the rest of their lives by witnessing what the two of you are up to. I do hope that you will strongly consider it please for my own sanity and not only mine but also Qinghen-Jun and Boashan. We do not need to see the two of you doing the deed."

Lan Qiren said, not looking at the two who turned blood red from embrassment. Lan Zhan didn't even have the strength or face to look smug because both he and Wei Ying did not know where to hide their faces out of shame.

"Shufu."

Both Wei Ying and Lan Zhan said in a small voice as they scrambled to get up and quickly bowed before they both darted out the room.

"I think they would be more careful now on where they procreate. "

Boashan said, and soft mmms of agreement went around the room. Lan Zhan and Wei Ying entered the jingshi silently too shocked to say anything as their bodies slumped down at the low table. They sat opposite each other just staring at each other for what seems like forever.

"Oh my god Lan Zhan they saw us."

Wei Ying exclaimed in horror.

"They must have for shufu to say that."

Lan Zhan said in a soft embarrassing voice.

"Oh my god how am I... I mean how are we going to face them now?."

Wei Ying asked as he rubbed his face with his hands. Lan Zhan does not have an answer to Wei Ying's question. None whatsoever because what can he say. Wei Ying and Lan Zhan was not seen after that day for two weeks as they were to embarrassed and ashamed to face their family. Their every day from that day forward stayed within the privacy of their private residence. The four had moved on to the best of their ability from the trauma that was inflicted upon them by the two young men.

✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️