Chapter 7

Understandment of a mature age please.
-/-/-/-
Link's POV
-/-/-
"Hey, can I talk to you?" Christy asked me.

She led me into our room, and closed the door.

"What is it sweetie?" I asked her.

"I'm pregnant." She said.

"Babe, that's great!" I said kissing her.

We kissed for a second then she hugged me. Well, at least I thought it was a hug. But she was crying.

She was full on sobbing now.

"Christy, whats wrong." I asked her.

She shook her head and kept crying. I asked her again and and got the same result.

I held her shoulders, and have her a stern look, "Christy Leanne Neal, tell me what he did to you." I said, my voice cracking, holding back tears.

She sniffed, "h-he r-r-r-raped us." She said crying louder into my chest as we sat on the bed, "h-he w-w-would pin-" I cut her off, and just held her in my arms, letting her cry.
-/-/-
Later
-/-/-
Christy and I sat on the couch watching TV, since the kids were asleep. I suddenly realized that when she told me earlier, she said "us"

So I looked at her and asked, "who's us?"

She seemed to know what we were talking about, because she frowned.

She sighed, "Jessie."

I replied "oh sweetie." As she was tearing up. I held her to my chest and she cried, she'd been trough so much these past few months.

She cried, and we sat there not moving or saying a word until we both fell asleep.
-/-/-

A/N: I know I know, it's short as crap but ITS IMPORTANT!!!!

ENJOY!!! Read, Vote, and Comment

❤Kaylie❤