The Manor owner and his Maid. Goob x Shrimpo [SMUT]

Requested by ME!!111

They both wanted a lil ROLEPLAY this time🙄(consent!)

»»---->

"MAID!!" Shrimpo yelled for Goob, he 'missed' a spot in the living room, that definitely wasn't there before. Shrimpo crossed his legs and watched as goob hurridly ran in the room, almost out of breath, heels clacking. "Yes sir shrimpo!" Goob sighed out. "You missed a SPOT." He pointed out. "Oh, Right on it!" Goob got out a towel and bent down to clean up the supposed water stain. Shrimpo seeing this scene, got an idea. He lifted goobs maid outfit and to which goob didn't react, but blushed heavily.

"My gosh, you've been so bad today. You know I hate bad behavior. Tch. That's not what I hired you for." Shrimpo closed his eyes and shook his head.

"Ye- yes, sir shrimpo, I apologize, it won't happen again!"

"Damn right it won't, because this time you'll be getting a punishment." Shrimpo smirked.

"A... What?" Goob said. "Don't think I stuttered. Now, follow me." The shrimp got down from his chair and went to the bedroom. He opened the door, walked inside, goob following behind. "Go stand in front on the bed." Shrimpo ordered. Goob did just that.

"Lift."

Goob lifted his skirt slowly and looked to the side in embarrassment, shrimpo just smiled at his obedience. "Alright." Shrimpo walked closer to goob. "On your knees." Shrimpo pointed to the ground. Goob did just that. Shrimpo smiled once again, and pet goobs head, ruffling his hair a bit, being careful to not move the maid hat. He then started to undo his belt. (Pretend shrimpo is in some formal attire or smth)

____________________________________

SMUT STARTS HERE

____________________________________

Undoing his belt, Goob sweat a little. He's done shrimpo before, but HIM? Though, he was ready for it, and wanted it just as bad as Shrimpo did. Shrimpo finally took off the belt and his pants slid down, exposing his member to goob. "Go on.." Goob gulped before taking his tongue to his tip. Shrimpo kept his hand on goobs head. Goob took a hand to hold it, still licking the tip.

He then took in shrimpos length a little more, being careful not to hurt him with his sharp teeth. "..Watch yourself." Shrimpo grunted as he felt goob go further, and suck him off. Goob retreated. "Yes sir shrimpo.." He went back in. Goob was really being submissive, a new side of goob he's never seen...

'He's taking this so serious..' He thought. But, he was not complaining. He loved it, something he'd never admit.

Shrimpo sighed out loud, goob was going deeper and deeper. "Mmh... That's a good maid." He smirked, ruffling goobs fur. Soon, he could feel himself getting to a climax.

"Agh... Stop."

Goob removed himself off shrimpos member and got his breath back, sighing hard. He looked at shrimpos cock, it twitched with pre-cum. "Get on the bed." Shrimpo demanded, and get on the bed he did. He sat down, and watched as shrimpo grabbed lube from out of a drawer. He walked towards goob with it and got ontop. He pushed goob down on his back and moved his dress up. Now his bottom part was exposed to shrimpo. Though they've done this before, he still couldn't help but blush furiously. Which shrimpo found adorable in a way.

He took a finger and lathered it in lube, not wasting another second he lifted one of goobs legs and put it over his shoulder. He inserted the finger inside of goob, slowly, taking his other free hand to stroke the maid. "Dont you make a sound..Or else." Shrimpo said.. Goob took a hand to try and cover his mouth, it obviously didn't work. He made little sounds every now and then, but it wasn't lethal. "N-ha-... S-sir.. Shrimp... po~.."

"Strike one. You are to now call me, 'Master.' Got it maid?" He went faster. "Mhm!" Goob whined out, nodding. "Use your words.. " Shrimpo said, going faster now. "Ah-! Y-yes m... Master!" Goob wanted to cover his face with a pillow..

'MASTER? has he gone mad?!' Goob thought, he looked at shrimpos snide face.. 'No..'

"Alright." Shrimpo took out his finger without warning. It startled goob, causing him to groan. Goob turned around and laid down,(Missonary style) Shrimpo took his member and positioned it near goobs anus. "Remember." Shrimpo leaned down to kiss goob. "Not a sound." He leaned up and took one of goobs legs around his waist. And slowly, he entered goob.
Goob closed his eyes trying to not make a peep, he felt shrimpo go further and further inside, until he was completely in. He sighed.

Shirmpo started thrusting at a normal pace. He looked at goobs face and it really looked like he was struggling to stay quiet. He smirked, going faster.

"Nnh... " He whimpered out. "Strike two." Shirmpo said, he loved the amount power he had at the moment. He took two hands and held goob waist as he fucked him harder and faster now. Bed creaking. Macaroni sounds.

Goob bit his lip softly, using a hand to cover half his face. Due to this, shirmpo thrusted hard in a certain spot.

"GAH-" Goob covered his mouth. "Found it.. Strike. Three." Shirmpo grinned. "I said be quiet, that's 3 strikes, You know what happens now."

"M-master.. please." He whimpered.

"Your begging won't work this time." Shrimpo gripped goobs waist tighter, and hit his prostate again. "Nhah~!!" Goob whined out. Shrimpo started fucking him at a fast pace, no plans of stopping. Hitting that certain spot again and again, the sounds goob made, it was a melody to him. "Hah~! Ah!" The maid dress moved along with the two, they were surely messing it up. "Mast-! Ah!!" He cried out, tearing up at the pleasure.

"There we go.." Shirmpo grunted, taking a hand to goobs member again.

"Ah-..wah!! Mmhh~!" Goob moaned out, up and down he went, "Right there.. Nghh~!!" Goob smiled with hearts in his eyes. "I'm close..you better take all of this, you dirty craft.." Shrimpo said, thrusting even FASTER. Goob shivered. Closer and closer
Shrimpo groaned quietly as he came inside of goob.

The messy haired craft under him whimpered. "Hah.. Hah.." Goob arched his back a little, regaining his breath. "Oh look at what you've done, you've messed up the dress!" Shrimpo pulled out. His fluids leaving goobs hole. "Mhmmh..." Goob stayed laying, legs slightly quivering. Goob slowly sat up and wiped his mouth. "You're the maid,, but I guess I'll take care of the rest of this.." Shrimpo got down from the bed. "I hate cleaning."

After that

Shrimpo crawled on top of the bed. And sat for a moment, watching a supposed sleeping goob. He sighed before putting covers over him, and turning off the lamp on the bedside table. He laid down next to goob, just looking at the ceiling, he was rather quickly dragged out of his daze by his lover, goob, who pulled him into a tight hug. He smiled. "Ah.... Goob.. Sorry if I went too rough today." Shrimpo apologized, ruffling in the fluffy crafts chest. "No.. I loved today." Shrimpo smiled back.. And the two, slowly fell alseep.❤

THE END!!!!! 1213 WORDS😆