Wrong Time.. Sprout x Cosmo [FLUFF/LIME]

Requested by: Goofballll

»»---->

"This stuff gets really tiring.." Sprout sighed, using his ability on goob, once again. "I'm sorry sprout.. I don't know why I'm struggling so hard today.. "

"Oh it's quite alright! Besides, my stock usually never-..." Sprout stopped, patting his apron pocket(yes I hc he wears an apron)

"Never what?" Goob said.

"I'm out. We gotta go back up." Sprout said. Half of the toons in the elevator groaned. "Awwhh! Almost floor 30!.." Shelly said.

"Right, but we can't risk anything.." Vee said.

With Cosmo.

Cosmo sat on a bench, waiting for everyone, mainly sprout. Oh, how worried he was everytime sprout was to go on a run without him,.. vice versa. But it wasn't his turn today, unfortunately.

*RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR*

Cosmo perked up at the sound, quickly sitting up. "They're back?! So soon?! Usually it's longer.." Nevertheless, he smiled. Knowing that he was going to see sprout again.

*loud metal clanking sound*

The elevator door opened, and everyone walked out. "I guess we're done for the day." Teagan said. "Yayy!" Goob said.

"Sprout!" Cosmo walked up to him. "How'd the run go? You okay?" Cosmo inspected the strawberry. "Y-yeah.. I'm fine- we made it to floor 29, no problem. I just ran out of cupcakes is all. Wanna help me make some more?"

"Of course!" Cosmo smiled at him, Sprout lightly blushed. Cosmo took sprouts hand without warning and followed him to the kitchen. Inside, it was clean again thanks to Tisha. "As usual, she did a wonderful job." Sprout said, letting go of Cosmo and getting the ingredients out. "Uhuh!" Cosmo went for the utensils and bowls, he set them down on the main counter. Sprout pulled out the baking sheet and read, "hmm, Okay Cosmo, get out the eggs, milk, flour, sugar and red food coloring.. Don't explode it like you did last time." Sprout said, smiling a bit remembering the silly situation. "Oh I thought we promised to never speak of that againn!" Cosmo frowned in a playful way.

"I had my fingers crossed during that." Sprout chuckled and Cosmo just rolled his eyes. At the fridge, Cosmo got out the needed items, he set all of them on a table and started on the batter. "Woah. No measurements?" Sprout said. "Sprout trust me, I know what I'm doing. I've made this recipe at least 86 times now." He said, pouring the milk. "Alright, alrightt, guess I'll do the icing!"

__________________________________________________

Whipping cream.

Cream cheese.

Powdered sugar.

And Real, Vanilla extract.

Don't forget the food coloring!

___________________________________________________

He got just those out, but he looked in cosmos direction and caught him using measurements. 'Did he really do that to.. Impress me?? No measurements Huh. ' He giggled and wasn't looking for what he was reaching, but still grabbed a food coloring.

Staring on the icing now-

"Done!" Cosmo said.

"Wha-" -🍓

"Done with the batter!" -🍩

"THAT FAST?? I haven't even started on the icing..!" -🍓

"I'm a pro, remember? See look." Cosmo took a spoon and stirred the batter, "Perfect texture and complexion!" He grinned, looking proud of himself. "Alright showoff. Watch me do the icing then." Sprout quickly got his ingredients and actually poured them in the bowl with a perfect amount, stirring the bowl, then adding vanilla extract, and the food coloring in last.

*Drop

drop*

He stirred for like 4 seconds before stopping. "Wait."

"Hm?" Cosmo said.

"Why is it- the- IT'S BLUE!" Sprout said.. Cosmo looked at the food coloring Sprout used, and indeed it said blue. "Woww. Good job there, REAL good job there buddy." Cosmo said. "Hush, I bet they'll still come out perfect." Sprout stirred the bowl, a bit disappointed he grabbed the WRONG one, but he was still determined. "Ah hah! See, how does this look?" Sprout showed Cosmo the bowl full of blue whipped icing. Looking something straight out of a candy land movie. Cosmo took a finger and tasted. "Mm!"

"So... How is it?" -🍓

"Pebbles could do a better job then this." Cosmo said jokingly. "WHA- Wowww.. I see how it is. Alright then, no cuddles for a month. How does that sound?" Sprout said teasingly, putting the bowl on the counter. "WHAAT!! NOOooo I'm joking!!" Cosmo laughed and hugged Sprout, laughing together. "Ahah- alright, alright!"

"Hehe," Cosmo got off. "Okay, I'm sure the batter is done sitting now. Let's make 2, for us, then save the rest for tomorrow!" Cosmo took off the saran wrap off the bowl and poured the batter into a mold. "Be careful.. " Sprout said. "As I am always!"

Cosmo put the bowl down and took the tray, setting it in the oven. "At 325°, fahrenheit..." He turned it on. "Done!" Cosmo stood in front of the oven and watching the luminous golden glow. Sprout cudddled him from behind without warning. "Aww.. Sprout!" Cosmo blushed a little. "Yeah.." -🍓

"Whats up with the sudden affection?-" -🍩

"Oh nothing..I definitely DON'T want to smother you in kisses." -🍓

"Woah.. Right now? What about the cup-" -🍩

"I'm watching them." -🍓

"Alright.." Cosmo gave in, and Sprout just smiled. He picked Cosmo up and set him on the counter, getting in the middle of Cosmo, Sprout cupped his face. "Your just so freaking Adorable!!" Sprout said smiling. Before Cosmo could respond Sprout kissed him on his lips. This move didn't last long before it turned into a make out session. Sprouts tongue inside of cosmos mouth, exploring it, also sometimes interlocking with cosmos tongue. They departed for a breather. "Hah..." Cosmo breathed out quietly. He moved to the closer to the edge of the counter, giving Sprout more room. Due to this, Sprout got an idea, a 𝓯𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴𝔂 one. He moved closer to cosmos neck and bit softly. "Ah-!"

Cosmo was a little sensitive there, he didn't expect Sprout to do that. Cosmo quickly closed his mouth, not wanting to make anymore noise. He squirmed in sprouts arms as he continued to bite and lick cosmos neck. "S-sprout.. Nn..ah~.. " Cosmo whined out. Sprout moved back. "I learn something new about you ever-"

*BEEP, BEEP, BEEP*

the two jumped at the loud sound and looked at the oven. Black smoke protruded from it. "NOo!" Cosmo quickly got down and put the mittens on. He quickly opened the oven door and even more smoke came out. He coughed alot and waved the smoke out of his face. He took out the burnt rocks that were once cupcakes and out them on the counter. "Oops." Sprout looked at them. "You said you were watching them!" Cosmo pouted. "Uhh, yeah. That's my bad! Sorry Cosmo-" Sprout said.. "And I was really looking forward to eating theeeseee!!" He whined out. "Cosmo- calm down! We can always make more! Here, I'll treat you, go to our room."

Cosmos frown quickly turned into a smile. He put the burnt food in the trash, mold in the sink "Okayy! Cya there!!" He left the kitchen, skipping to their room.

Time skip because

Sprout opened his room door to see Cosmo in HIS bed. "Sprout!!" Cosmo waved. "Wow, you don't seem too sad about earlier."

"Cause noww, I get to get treated like a princess by the one, and only sprout!" Cosmo giggled. "Oh be quiet." Sprout rolled his eyes, turned the light off and and got in the next next to Cosmo. Cosmo turned the TV on. "Whatcha got there?" He asked. "Just some of your favorite fruits in a bowl."

Cosmo paused for a minute.

"-Yes, it has whipped cream and Nutella in it." Sprout added. "YAY!! Your the best!!" Cosmo hugged Sprout, he hugged back.

THE END!!!!!!!!!!! 1279 words. 🍩❤🍓